Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

behrend : great buyer (and patient waiting on Reason Studios to transfer!)

I bought Arturia V6 off kevinsparks.

He is friendly, fast and honest. Highly recommended KVR trader, and a top banana.

Thanks!

Sold V Collectionn to Karmoon. Incredibly fast payment.

I bought a PA plugin from Reimagedmusic.

The transaction went smoothly, however I'd like to highlight the fact that I made a mistake during negotiations and this chap was understanding and helpful. A real star.

Thanks a million!

Karmoon wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:52 pm I bought a PA plugin from Reimagedmusic.

The transaction went smoothly, however I'd like to highlight the fact that I made a mistake during negotiations and this chap was understanding and helpful. A real star.

Thanks a million!

Karmoon is top notch buyer! Highly recommend! :tu:

I bought NI Session Strings 2 and Soundiron Mercury Boys Choir Essentials from frostwork and everything works perfect. Really fast and great contact, thank you very much! :tu:

thewizrad wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:35 am bought Softube Time & Tone bundle from Trannin - excellent communications and delivery. Thanks! :party:
Likewise, smooth transaction with thewizrad!

Purchased Waves Renaissance Maxx from MountainKing. Super smooth transaction delivered as promised. Thanks!

Bought a couple plugins from bysbox1, and highly recommend him!! Very quick communication and license transfers! 👏🏻👏🏻

Sold Noire to versko19, fast transaction and very kind! Absolutely recommended! Thanks! :tu:

Got one of the Ujam Beatmakers from 3qO and the whole thing went smoothly with excellent communication. Thanks!!

Bought Unfiltered Audio Dent 2 from darni. Great seller, good communication, fast license transfer. 100% recommended, trustworthy kvraudio community member.
Thanks

Sold Unfiltered Audio Dent 2 to ozonepaul, fast transaction. Recommended! :tu:

Sold plugin to safari70. Quick and smooth transaction. Highly recommended :tu:

Bought D16 Repeater from jsp1979. Fast transaction and great to deal with. I would buy from this seller again without hesitation. Highly recommended!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”