[RESOLVED] WORST SUPPORT OF THE DECADE!!

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
https://www.airmusictech.com/registration (https://www.airmusictech.com/registration) and the page isn't still working since August 2018 at least.
Also, I reported issues with two plugins, and aside from a sterile reply on AiR forum I had to bang here on KVR to get actual attention; nothing was done ever since to address/solve the issues.
Confirmed! Almost January 2021 and the support website is not fixed. Probably for a good reason. I used two email addresses softwaresales@airmusictech.com (mailto:softwaresales@airmusictech.com) and uksupport@inmusicbrands.com (mailto:uksupport@inmusicbrands.com) to report two technical problems in October 2020 and is still on-going:

1. Critical: Blue screen and endless reboots on Windows 10 after installing DB-33 and Vaccuum Pro. Multiple other AIR / SONiVOX plugins are affected as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhEtLuRvLwA

2. GUI refresh problem in all AIR plugins when running inside NKS (Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tgrppDsW1U

AIR / SONiVOX plugins comes with ZERO support: They don't pick-up the phone and did not answer emails anymore.

DB-33 and Vacuum Pro are released in 2015 and never updated. There is no communication possible with AIR Music Technology or InMusicBrands.

I sent them an email and asked them to please reset my licenses since I changed my computer and forgot to deauthorize the old one before I sold it. It says they should reply in 72 hours but a week has passed and nothing. Also I cannot find Windows installers on their download page for Xpand 2 , Vacuum Pro and Loom Classic. It says something about a Windows 10 update that broke their plugins and therefore no Windows installer will be available until they fix them. The problem is this is from a month ago and they did not provided any update.
Is this company even alive ? My AIR plugins become abandonware or what ?

andony wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 pm Is this company even alive ? My AIR plugins become abandonware or what ?
My humble opinion is that this is the path I'm seeing for them.
Royal pity.

- Mario

mabian wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:14 pm
andony wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 pm Is this company even alive ? My AIR plugins become abandonware or what ?
My humble opinion is that this is the path I'm seeing for them.
Royal pity.

- Mario
RIP BFD so...
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Hm, late 2020 I had to request my activations to be reset and someone from AIR answered my mail and did the resets within 2 or 3 hours. Hope nothing has changed for the worse, but my experience so far has been good.

andony wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 pm I sent them an email and asked them to please reset my licenses since I changed my computer and forgot to deauthorize the old one before I sold it. It says they should reply in 72 hours but a week has passed and nothing. Also I cannot find Windows installers on their download page for Xpand 2 , Vacuum Pro and Loom Classic. It says something about a Windows 10 update that broke their plugins and therefore no Windows installer will be available until they fix them. The problem is this is from a month ago and they did not provided any update.
A rep from Pluginboutique.com told me that the installers have been removed from Air Music Tech. and SONiVOX sites while they research (and presumably fix) the Win10 BSOD issues. I have fairly new installers for the Windows versions of many of those products. If you'd like to compare the versions you have with what I have, I'll send you mine if they're newer. Otherwise, we all wait until Air and SONiVOX (which are both owned by InBrands) get their act(s) together...and that may be a loooong time.

FWIW, the SONiVOX rep gave me access to the "latest" installers when I told him I was on Win7 (which I am). They're the same as they were back in July of 2020. And back in December, the Air installers I got for Hybrid 3 and the others claimed to be updated (on the website), but the actual installers were the same ones I had from about a year before.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

planetearth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 am
andony wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:57 pm I sent them an email and asked them to please reset my licenses since I changed my computer and forgot to deauthorize the old one before I sold it. It says they should reply in 72 hours but a week has passed and nothing. Also I cannot find Windows installers on their download page for Xpand 2 , Vacuum Pro and Loom Classic. It says something about a Windows 10 update that broke their plugins and therefore no Windows installer will be available until they fix them. The problem is this is from a month ago and they did not provided any update.
A rep from Pluginboutique.com told me that the installers have been removed from Air Music Tech. and SONiVOX sites while they research (and presumably fix) the Win10 BSOD issues. I have fairly new installers for the Windows versions of many of those products. If you'd like to compare the versions you have with what I have, I'll send you mine if they're newer. Otherwise, we all wait until Air and SONiVOX (which are both owned by InBrands) get their act(s) together...and that may be a loooong time.

FWIW, the SONiVOX rep gave me access to the "latest" installers when I told him I was on Win7 (which I am). They're the same as they were back in July of 2020. And back in December, the Air installers I got for Hybrid 3 and the others claimed to be updated (on the website), but the actual installers were the same ones I had from about a year before.

Steve
Thanks for the offer but AIR Music did not reply back so I can´t use anything. And I use Windows 10 so even if they replied I still need to wait for them to patch their installers. Cheers !

planetearth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 am A rep from Pluginboutique.com told me that the installers have been removed from Air Music Tech. and SONiVOX sites while they research (and presumably fix) the Win10 BSOD issues.
This has been a known issue since 28th June 2020 and in fact Plugin Boutique was contacted with the cause and the solution back then and did nothing about it:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=239002

Radiophonic wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:45 pm
planetearth wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:49 am A rep from Pluginboutique.com told me that the installers have been removed from Air Music Tech. and SONiVOX sites while they research (and presumably fix) the Win10 BSOD issues.
This has been a known issue since 28th June 2020 and in fact Plugin Boutique was contacted with the cause and the solution back then and did nothing about it:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=239002
Oh dear! Can't help thinking this would be the IDEAL time to ditch iLok. Their plugins deserve better.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:15 pm Passing Bye wrote:
"look at SparkySpark's post 4 posts up, let that sink in for a moment"
Go MuLab!

Hello

Hope everyone is safe and well, currently all the plugins/ installers are being rebuilt the first block (Mini grand, Hybrid, Velvet, DB-33 and theRiser) are now updated on the website, we expect to publish the rest in the next couple of weeks.

First we are updating the windows side and shortly after this we expect Catalina and Big sur updates.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Do these updates include the long awaited GUI resizing?

dandezebra wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 1:58 am Do these updates include the long awaited GUI resizing?
of those I own Hybrid, downloading tonight.

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:23 am Hello

Hope everyone is safe and well, currently all the plugins/ installers are being rebuilt the first block (Mini grand, Hybrid, Velvet, DB-33 and theRiser) are now updated on the website, we expect to publish the rest in the next couple of weeks.

First we are updating the windows side and shortly after this we expect Catalina and Big sur updates.
Thank you for these good news. I hope you understand the frustatration of the KVR community, as few of us like iLok unless the stuff we buy is really expensive (thus maybe leaving the devs no other choice). So I hope you see this frustration as a sign of love for your many excellent products! :love:

The new DrumSynth is no exception, cool and fun concept. :tu:
Go MuLab!

Contractually I have to be careful, but your feedback is very noted regarding authorisation systems, we inherited iLok from Avid but moving forward we are open to all possibilities.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:51 am Contractually I have to be careful, but your feedback is very noted regarding authorisation systems, we inherited iLok from Avid but moving forward we are open to all possibilities.
Thanks for clarifying this. For the record, I personally haven't experienced any problems with iLok, but it's obvious some have, and it's a shame if people stay away from your great products because of it.
Go MuLab!

Return to “AIR Music Technology”