Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02, rev. 9629 (Catalina ready)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:36 pm No definitely no joke, šljivovica cures everything. I bet it also kills SARS-CoV-2, but nobody seems to be even attempting clinical trials with it... :D
well i have one in my studio and so far i haven't caught corona. :ud:
minkray wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:50 pm hey, be nice. it was a joke.
oh i was merely reaffirming the "how dumb" from your original comment :hug:

me want lin build

Me want Mac ARM build
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

EvilDragon wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:36 pm No definitely no joke, šljivovica cures everything. I bet it also kills SARS-CoV-2, but nobody seems to be even attempting clinical trials with it... :D
What is it? I'm assuming it is alcoholic in nature? Beer? Wine? Moonshine? Paint-remover?
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

It's a type of rakija made out of plum (šljiva = plum).

i guess moonshine, but slavic variant.
it's glorious, my doctor uncle makes it in his basement

I also want M1 builds

Sorry if my question proofs a certain laziness but:

Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02 rev. 9629

Is this the latest version?
Shall I switch over from Uhbik 1?

PS: Hope so!

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:43 pm It's a type of rakija made out of plum (šljiva = plum).
Interesting. Thanks. (I :love: plums) Japanese plum wine. (yum)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

martinjuenke wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:57 pm Sorry if my question proofs a certain laziness but:

Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02 rev. 9629

Is this the latest version?
Shall I switch over from Uhbik 1?

PS: Hope so!
Yes definitely, big all around improvement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slivovitz
(I can't stand the stuff myself, but hey... tastes differ! Paint remover.)

Howard wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:47 am https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slivovitz
(I can't stand the stuff myself, but hey... tastes differ! Paint remover.)
You only had bad Slivovitz then! Good one is exquisite - strong plum scent and flavour and just a little bitter, i can drink too much of it easily

tasmaniandevil wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:01 pm Downloads:

Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02 rev. 9629 Mac
Uhbik 2.0 public alpha 02 rev. 9629 Win

Linux version will hopefully arrive soon, it needs a few more fixes first.
Phew, with Hive 2.1 out in the open, I've understood that Uhbik 2.0 is next to come.
And to say that I'm looking forward to it is quite an understatement. It looks so good!
I've also understood that quite a few here on the forum have actually been replacing the old Uhbik with the new alpha a long time ago, using the new version as their default.

So, as Tas' quote about "Linux version will hopefully arrive soon" is from December 2019 - how is it going with the Linux build? Any chance we'll see one coming? :ud:

There will surely be a Linux build, but I really can't give an accurate time estimation yet.
We also need to work on bringing full compatibility for Big Sur, as well as native support for Apple Silicon, to all the other plugins. That's what we are working on right now, and it's no small task.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Yes, "Apple Silicon for everything", which for some plug-ins includes making years of other improvements accessible for the first time, and some over due bug fixes. I hope to finish my portion of work on those updates shortly. Things like "Randomizer Scripts can crash Repro" or "Notehanger in Diva when switching Arp on or off", which simply need to be attended to in order to relief our support staff (and the users who suffer from this, oc).

But yes, in regards to "what's next up on the development plan", we're all Uhbik. A lot has been done since we left it off, such as accurate PDC, better/faster visual display, polishing the modulation system. And yeah, a kind of rack device which we are eager to share with you guys.

Did sidechain make the cut?

Return to “u-he”