Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought gullfoss from Ploki. He was helpful when something went a little wrong and we got it straight. High recommendation.

i have a great and fast deal whit geraldoestrela, very nice and trusted buyer .. XD

I bought the NEXUS 3 REFX license by buying from javierosr and the negotiation went smoothly.

I purchased EZX Hip Hop from geraldoestrela and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you!

Purchased Soothe 2 from lgntnnr. Timely communication, smooth transaction, and a great deal on a great plugin!
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Purchased Addictive keys individual extension from Salsifi. Awesome price, neat transaction, and instant delivery!
Excellent seller, I recommend :tu:
Last edited by swenerick on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Valhalla Delay from ttb, lightning quick transfer, prompt & friendly comms, A+++++++++ :tu:

markp great seller. fast and to the point. :tu:

mytuba wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:42 am Bought gullfoss from Ploki. He was helpful when something went a little wrong and we got it straight. High recommendation.
Great buyer mytuba - thank you for your patience. :hug:

Purchased Elysia Alpha Compressor for $15 from La Mato. Quick transaction and communication. Would highly recommend.

Just sold BlackBox HG2 to GlennPlumber, fast and smooth transaction ! :)

Bought Black Box from Endor-8o8. Fast and smooth. Recommended :tu:
Kneed je synth

Bought Lindell 50 series from shredshred. Good deal, smooth transaction, responsive seller. Recommended!

studiodave

Great guy - bought Zebra 2 from him

Recommend :)

I've just bought Massive X from Glitchform. Excellent communication and fast transaction! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”