Detecting chords in RC

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NOTICE: In this video I only use RC for chord detection, for future improvisations in the same work

An instrumentation of a jazz version of Prelude 1 by J. S. Bach (from which so precious Ave Maria have arisen in history).
I liked this version of Jazz that is in the ReMidi2 content (which I recently bought at PluginBoutique) and, thinking about my instrument, the bassoon, which since my operation is so difficult for me to play, I have made this instrumentation.
I have used instruments from Orchestal Tools, from their LABS, SinePlayer, BSO Discovery and Originals series. Some, most, free)
In the video there is a track that does not sound, which is RapidComposer. It does not sound, but I show one of its spectacular magic. The 1st track comes from RapidComposer after importing the ReMidi2 midi, and the main thing is that it recognizes all the chords that have been created in that import, allowing future improvisations on those chords. I hope you like this version. Thanks for following my videos
https://youtu.be/dYiBdN9DkdA

Nice video.
Would you also be able to do the import into RC and some improvisations, that'd be cool.

Cheers.
Mike. :)

Thanks, Mike. I had not thought of it.
I'll prove this afternoon that I have time.
I'll tell you when I get something positive

This is interesting!
Thanks, josejuan!

Attila

Return to “Tips & Tricks”