u-he on Apple silicon (Updated)

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

sQeetz wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:46 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 pm Also hoping that by then Pace figures out how to get iLok working on the ARM Macs. But I digress...
I have an M1 MacBook and iLok works just fine
Is it running Native or in Rosetta 2 mode?
That is are you running any ilok protected plugin that is running native?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:01 pm
sQeetz wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:46 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:21 pm Also hoping that by then Pace figures out how to get iLok working on the ARM Macs. But I digress...
I have an M1 MacBook and iLok works just fine
Is it running Native or in Rosetta 2 mode?
That is are you running any ilok protected plugin that is running native?
rsp
In Rosetta2 mode. All plugins I have using iLok are also non native.
Pulsar Mu, Echorec, Smasher
LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates
Flux Bittersweet Pro
MacMini M2 Pro . 32GB . 2TB . . Renoise……Reason 12……Live 12 Push 2

Ok.. as I suspected.
thanks.

Avid is always behind the curve, pity ilok is here too.
rsp
sound sculptist

Urs wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:46 amI'd love to send Mr. Cronce the bill for us having to roll out Hive in a two-stage release because of his %§#!(.
You should totally do that! :)

Any further updates for native arm on your other synths besides Hive 2?

vertibration wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:19 pm Any further updates for native arm on your other synths besides Hive 2?
It works rather well, but we're finishing a slate of minor fixes along with thorough testing before we can beta it, and ultimately release updates.

Nice, I just bought a Mac Mini M1, and looking to buy Diva so I hope to have a lot of success with it. Thank you

Urs wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:21 pm
vertibration wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:19 pm Any further updates for native arm on your other synths besides Hive 2?
It works rather well, but we're finishing a slate of minor fixes along with thorough testing before we can beta it, and ultimately release updates.
Please tell us that this is also including the Big Sur UI fixes. :pray:

tslays wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:58 pm
Ah, you mean automation updates in AU? - Sure does!

Anything that's fixed in Hive 2.1 will be fixed in all other plug-ins. As far as we know, every issue is addressed there, have a look.

Urs wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:19 pm
tslays wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:58 pm
Ah, you mean automation updates in AU? - Sure does!

Anything that's fixed in Hive 2.1 will be fixed in all other plug-ins. As far as we know, every issue is addressed there, have a look.
I was mostly talking about the choppy sluggish UI with low refresh. But good to know the AU automation is back as well. :phones:

tslays wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:55 pmI was mostly talking about the choppy sluggish UI with low refresh. But good to know the AU automation is back as well. :phones:
Check out Hive then. It was the worst offender due to the Scope and keyboard. Now it's smooth as pie, and if it isn't set Scope to "fast" or "eco". You can even set the frame rate to 60 in the preferences (still hidden, for now).

Deleted: Sorry! Wrong thread. :dog:

Soooo, any news on the release of native versions for Diva and Repro?

:)

We are working on updates for all plugins, there are loads of small and bigger tasks to tackle.
Diva and Repro should be seeing the light of day in the coming weeks, but they also need to undergo some beta rounds first.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

Thanks for the update! :)

Return to “u-he”