MuLab 8 used to make music for my YouTube channel

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings,

My name is Jim. For a long time I have wanted to make a career return to radio with a show that features great music from the early era of rock-n-roll through today. I have created a YouTube channel that provides a weekly playlist (that is linked to the free version of Spotify), in hopes that I can get this idea off the ground. I know that I cannot post links here, but if you do a search on YouTube of the term "BackPorch Radio" you will be able to find my weekly "BackPorch Jukebox Playlists". Currently there are 12 episodes. For each episode I need three pieces of music. I create all those with MuLab 8. It is pretty novice, but some of the tunes are toe-tappers, at least, lol. I also post all the music that I've created for the show and my daughter's Twitter college softball recruiting videos, on YouTube, search there: "HamDog Sounds". Thank you so much for checking it out, tell me what you think. I really love MuLab, I have learned a ton just tinkering with it for a little over a year.

Take Care!

Thanks Jim, great stuff :phones: :tu:

I include your YouTube channel link here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUmWzv ... lKaTlJ9YpQ

Would it be possible to include "Made with MuLab by www.MuTools.com" in the description?

Cheers!

mutools wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:39 am Thanks Jim, great stuff :phones: :tu:

I include your YouTube channel link here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUmWzv ... lKaTlJ9YpQ

Would it be possible to include "Made with MuLab by www.MuTools.com" in the description?

Cheers!
Sure Thing! :tu:

Hi

Wanted to provide a quick update. Since the original post I have streamlined the show quite a bit, trying to provide more special effects, goodies and eye candy. I have also shortened its length, trying to keep it in the five minute area. Still using the great MuLab 8 for all music created for the show each week. Hopefully getting better at production, lol! We’re now in our second season and this week will mark our 57th episode overall. If you’re a retro roots type, it’s for you. Anxiously awaiting the release of MuLab 9 to hopefully take the show to another level. Thanks for stopping by & thanks again MuTools!

Return to “MUTOOLS”