Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Molekular from dmoneygame2020 - and I agree with the post right above mine, very smooth and fast transaction. Highly recommended!

Bought Acustica Pink 4 + Sand 3 from lgntnnr. Friendly communications and very fast transfer. Highly recommended seller!

Shoutouts to the following buyers who were all legit with fast payment and just a pleasure to do business with in general:

fitzroy purchased Acustica Ultramarine and Ruby, and also D16 Syntorus
scott_free purchased Oeksound Soothe 2
SolarAxix purchased Oeksound Spiff
DanielPL purchased UVI Shade
12bitcrunch purchased Leapwing DynOne
JNS WRNHD purchased UVI Falcon
Ioanm purchased Arturia FX Collection
enduser282 purchased UVI Relayer
TommyF purchased Acustica Pink and Sand
lmprrjs purchased Elevate Bundle
Lotuz2019 purchased my full account of AudioThing plugs
and my man isobaric who purchased 18 Acustica licenses

Cheers to these users and to the community here! :phones:

just bought Ableton Live Suite v11from strangemediagroup great seller, very patient and helpful, recommended..

Sold Quadravox to el davo, fine upstanding gentleman and scion of the royal crown.
A well-behaved signature.

Purchased Mastering the Mix Animate from user ttamelbon. Super smooth transaction, thanks!

Sold Animate to 10bd01. Fastest transaction I've ever done.

Cheers and enjoy!

Matt

Bought unfiltered audio instant delay from JohnRosso. Went smooth as silk Thanks John~~~!!

Purchased bx_saturator from acousticglue. Super fast and smooth transaction. Thanks! :tu:

Purchased NEOLD V76U73 from La Mato. Transaction fast and went off without a hitch, thanks!

moonchunk wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:51 am Bought unfiltered audio instant delay from JohnRosso. Went smooth as silk Thanks John~~~!!
It definitely went smooth as silk!
Highly recommended
Thank you!

JerGoertz wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:34 pm Sold Quadravox to el davo, fine upstanding gentleman and scion of the royal crown.
:hihi: A pleasure doing business JerGoertz. A simple and quick transaction, recommended seller!

Bought the Fabfilter FX bundle from johnnyrecords. Quick informative responses and license transfer, recommended seller! I am now enjoying mixing bliss.

I bought Arturia - Pre 1973 & Pre V76 from timerickson.
Absolutely perfect transaction! Recommended and would buy again from him. :tu:
Thanks again! :phones:

bought egoist from ttb, excellent deal and super fast service!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”