Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pekbro wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:30 am
vurt wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:41 pm bump...
pic
Nice! I like the Frac Rack rig. I've been eyeing the BugBrand stuff, a small system
from him is not super costly I think.

@thecontrolcentre, snazzy desk :tu:
it's good stuff for sure :tu:
compared to my euro it's very "basic" but it's my bass machine!!! great for bleeps n bloops too!

OK, here we go- my current studio (spread over 2 rooms). I have a 'band room' recording in to an X32 and a 'synth' room using a Presonus 12ar as a submixer or recording multitrack (along with overbridge) to the laptop. I try not to turn the laptop on if I can so I can stand up and play and record old school in to my MPC Live, or just sequencer with the Elektron stuff and/or Eurorack and record live to the mixers SD card for use in Live ort Bitwig in the main room later...

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0IztlrP ... TbRvmEMoUw

(sorry for the link out, I cant get phots to show here from iCloud or OneDrive!) :borg:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:45 pm OK, here we go- my current studio (spread over 2 rooms).
Lovely setup you have there SLiC :tu:
Here's a couple of my slightly smaller space ...

tcc_dark_studio_2021_web.jpg

tcc_push2_2021_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

@thecontrolcenter - thanks, only taken me 20 years to get there!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

im seeing more tidy spaces :o
where's my messy peeps?

vurt wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:51 pm im seeing more tidy spaces :o
where's my messy peeps?
My space is currently littered with gear precariously perched atop one another, rising up from a dense patch cable and power cord undergrowth. :hihi:
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

finally am getting settled into my my new space(s) :
& the lower-level practice/tracking space
peace
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

SLiC wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:45 pm OK, here we go- my current studio (spread over 2 rooms). I have a 'band room' recording in to an X32 and a 'synth' room using a Presonus 12ar as a submixer or recording multitrack (along with overbridge) to the laptop. I try not to turn the laptop on if I can so I can stand up and play and record old school in to my MPC Live, or just sequencer with the Elektron stuff and/or Eurorack and record live to the mixers SD card for use in Live ort Bitwig in the main room later...

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0IztlrP ... TbRvmEMoUw

(sorry for the link out, I cant get phots to show here from iCloud or OneDrive!) :borg:
Looks like a fun place!

In a new place:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DJ Warmonger on Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Hey, only in this large room I was able to fully appreciate the low end of my monitors. In a former place (but still spacious by common standards) it was almost impossible to reproduce these low frequencies o.O
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Just been putting a few things in the rack today

Just added the iConnectivity MIO XL along with a brand new Lexicon MX400 I managed to find

You'll regret putting the MioXL at the top, if you ever plan to use the front mounted I/O.
Welcome to cable hell my friend! :evil:

hhjhj
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

rob_lee wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:44 pm Just been putting a few things in the rack today

Just added the iConnectivity MIO XL along with a brand new Lexicon MX400 I managed to find
Looks great. I have an MX400 as well. I really like it.

tcc_desktop.jpg

Nice rack Rob :hihi: Is that a drum station underneath the bass station? I've had one of those Studio Quads in my SKB rack for 20 years. I love the "Concrete Room" preset. Didn't know there was a v2 ... cool fx box.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”