Pattern randomizer presets for Repro-1

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does these still work? And if so, where do I put them? I tried putting them in `/Users/[name]/Library/Audio/Presets/u-he/Repro-1` but whenever I try to load them from the preset browser my host (Ableton 10.1 Mac OS) crashes. I tried putting them in `/Users/[name]/Library/Application Support/u-he/Repro-1/Modules/Pattern` even though I didn't have that folder. Didn't work either. Is this because of the new preset browser or something?

Also where do I find the sequencer presets, I would like to rename the ones I've created.

Thanks!

From the Repro 1.1 release notes:
Repro-1 randomizer presets crash Repro-1 in version 1.1.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

tasmaniandevil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:05 pm From the Repro 1.1 release notes:
Repro-1 randomizer presets crash Repro-1 in version 1.1.
Thanks, I'll have a look at the release notes the next time! :D

Happy 1st of April, everyone!

Believe it or not, but I've updated the randomizer scripts. And thanks to some u-he magic they should work now in any version of Repro-1, starting v1.1.1 r11152 (which is the latest beta) :party:

Randomizers_for_Repro-1_2021-0401.zip

Yay!

Do they work ?

Here they don't. I randomize note and nothing happens...

Michey wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:31 am Do they work ?

Do you have the current beta version of Repro installed, and the updated randomiser scripts?

(working perfectly here)

Urs wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:24 am
Michey wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:31 am Do they work ?

Do you have the current beta version of Repro installed, and the updated randomiser scripts?

(working perfectly here)
Oh... now I see the "they should work now in any version of Repro-1, starting v1.1.1 r11152 (which is the latest beta)" :dog:

And I was like thinking to myself : "WHA...WHAT ? WHAT ?! WELL, THEY SHOULD PUT THAT IN HUGE BLACK LETTERS !!" :lol: :lol: (like in the famous chapter from "Friends" where Rachel informs Ross that she's pregnant - https://youtu DOT be/1HkqeORgn_U?t=200)

Thanks ! I'll post later a short techno loop I've made with the tresor preset (2 RePro-1 sequenced + 1 RePro driven by Stochas)
Last edited by Michey on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I am using an iMac (about a year old) with Cubase AI10.5 with macOS Catalina 10.15.17; which I am leery of updating currently. I am pretty certain I don't have ARM (which I am barely familiar with). Is there any point of me updating Repro-1 to the latest beta for the sake of the updated randomizer scripts?
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

This update will mostly focus on Big Sur compatibility and support for Apple's ARM chips.
But it also includes general stability and performance improvements, as well as minor bug fixes.
Once the update is released, I'd recommend to update, even if you are not on Big Sur.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

OK, thank you for replying.
You can hear my original music at this link: https://www.soundclick.com/artist/defau ... dID=224436

Return to “u-he”