Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ou_Tis wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:53 pm
Vleker wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:00 pm
reusenoise wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:14 pm
ferez21 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:40 am I've used the MEGA-SALE-20OFF yesterday, tried it again today and it still works, that's neat 😀
Used MEGA-SALE-20OFF today 10 times and it's work every time,just keep all 5,00/19.99 offers :D
That must be a mistake lol, but a nice one. Just completed my freebie collection. Saves me a couple of months :phones:
Definitely a mistake. I doubt they'll cancel the plugins (much less do something drastic like threaten to cancel your account for taking advantage of a bug), but:

"THE RULES, PLEASE READ

You may use this voucher (MEGA-SALE-20OFF) again during checkout! Your Code can be used one more time, from now on!" ...

"If you haven't used the code so far, you cannot use the code twice (2x) now. But you can still use it 1x, of course."
Previously you couldn't physically use the voucher again, would be rejected at the checkout so this is definitely a mistake (or weird marketing). I'd say they wouldn't dare cancel peoples plugins, PR disaster etc but we are talking PA here... :hihi:

GaryG wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:04 pm
ferez21 wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:40 am I've used the MEGA-SALE-20OFF yesterday, tried it again today and it still works, that's neat 😀
Used MEGA-SALE-20OFF today 10 times and it's work every time,just keep all 5,00/19.99 offers :D
That must be a mistake lol, but a nice one. Just completed my freebie collection. Saves me a couple of months :phones:
Definitely a mistake. I doubt they'll cancel the plugins (much less do something drastic like threaten to cancel your account for taking advantage of a bug), but:

"THE RULES, PLEASE READ

You may use this voucher (MEGA-SALE-20OFF) again during checkout! Your Code can be used one more time, from now on!" ...

"If you haven't used the code so far, you cannot use the code twice (2x) now. But you can still use it 1x, of course."
Previously you couldn't physically use the voucher again, would be rejected at the checkout so this is definitely a mistake (or weird marketing). I'd say they wouldn't dare cancel peoples plugins, PR disaster etc but we are talking PA here... :hihi:
On second thought I see someone at Gearslutz has bought a bunch of > $20 stuff today, so maybe they're hoping some people will rush to take advantage of the "mistake" before it's fixed, and actually spend money. Marketing experiment maybe....

"THE RULES, PLEASE READ

That's not a mistake from their side, you are missing the point, finding out you can use the voucher twice is literally an (virtual) easter egg, and I think that was their intention ;)

ferez21 wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:10 pm

"THE RULES, PLEASE READ

That's not a mistake from their side, you are missing the point, finding out you can use the voucher twice is literally an (virtual) easter egg, and I think that was their intention ;)
Yes I think it's more an Easter egg than a mistake and the plugins you can get for free with the vaucher are always the same you can get with every sale,basically old stuff
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Am I dreaming or did someone say you could request a license for Lindell ChannelX from PA if you owned the three separate plugs that comprise it?

GaryG wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:26 pm Am I dreaming or did someone say you could request a license for Lindell ChannelX from PA if you owned the three separate plugs that comprise it?
Yes, you can

VincentVega wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:30 pm
GaryG wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:26 pm Am I dreaming or did someone say you could request a license for Lindell ChannelX from PA if you owned the three separate plugs that comprise it?
Yes, you can
And visa versa?

Last year on black friday there was talk about the "Control Room" group on Facebook where you cloud get discount codes for Acustica etc.

I'd like to now (before joining) if there is a current code in the group which discounts the new Acustica Sienna? Eg. if it makes sense to join now.

Thanks!

I happened to have the PA page open from last night and saw the countdown to the end of the sale had reached zero. I refreshed the page out of interest and it's shot back up to 71 hours left...

A new email from PA just arrived: "Our Biggest Sale of the Year Extended until April 6th!"

I've been waiting to buy Neold Big Al for a reasonable price. It's on sale for $149(!) and the funny thing is that with a "Mega Sale" voucher ($20) it would cost me more than with a monthly $25 voucher, obviously. I guess I'll have to wait some more...
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

Did anyone get an alert about the almost over sale on Fuse Audio Labs? I just happened upon it and I'm signed up for the newsletter. Maybe my ISP is blocking it?

(I've put up the sale on the no chat thread but it's here https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#/pages/plugins )
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

dermage wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 am Last year on black friday there was talk about the "Control Room" group on Facebook where you cloud get discount codes for Acustica etc.

I'd like to now (before joining) if there is a current code in the group which discounts the new Acustica Sienna? Eg. if it makes sense to join now.

Thanks!
I got the Slate VSX 4 weeks ago. I now think any money spent on other headphone mixing environments is a waste. I have Realphones Waves NX and Waves Abbey Roads

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:03 pm
dermage wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:54 am Last year on black friday there was talk about the "Control Room" group on Facebook where you cloud get discount codes for Acustica etc.

Thanks!
I got the Slate VSX 4 weeks ago. I now think any money spent on other headphone mixing environments is a waste. I have Realphones Waves NX and Waves Abbey Roads
That's not what I asked for, but thanks for your opinion :roll:

I've got VSX, Realphones,
Sonarworks and still see Sienna as worthful addition to my mix checking arsenal. It's different enough and has its advantages to all mentioned.
I mainly use VSX for producing, Realphones for listening in Windows and Sienna for checking in the last weeks. Sonarworks only for speaker correction.

Kurdish Mayfield wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:03 pm I got the Slate VSX 4 weeks ago. I now think any money spent on other headphone mixing environments is a waste. I have Realphones Waves NX and Waves Abbey Roads
What makes it better? Which headphones were you using with the other software?

Also, what's the difference between VSX 1.0 and 2.0? Which version did you get?

dermage wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:45 pm I've got VSX, Realphones,
Sonarworks and still see Sienna as worthful addition to my mix checking arsenal. It's different enough and has its advantages to all mentioned.
I mainly use VSX for producing, Realphones for listening in Windows and Sienna for checking in the last weeks. Sonarworks only for speaker correction.
What are the advantages of Sienna over VSX? If you get it or demo it, please post a comparison between it and VSX.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”