What about ACE 2?

Official support for: u-he.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

MitchK1989 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:26 pm As long whatever ACE/BAZILLE/C(hungus?) synths come next (jokes aside I love the idea of naming it cosmonaut and doing a polyvoks + buchla 200e had a baby screaming filthy monstrosity to round out the potential trilogy) still have duophonic mode I'll be happy - using duophonic in ACE/Bazille with ring mod/sync/cross mod/phase mod etc is my favorite thing lately.
Comrade

Colour Copy takes the C spot.

Urs wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:24 pm Colour Copy takes the C spot.
Given that there's already Hive, it seems that I missed the G spot.

oh dang, I didn't even realize you had done unique first letters across the whole range (if you don't count freebies anyway, since triple cheese and twangstrom both exist...) I was just sending an A/B/C theme for the modulars (which alone is a nice play on how the "wireless modular" flagship that is not in that range being Z)

What are you gonna do circa 2045 when you have over 26 products?

MitchK1989 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 pm since triple cheese and twangstrom both exist...
tyrell

protoverb + presswerk

muki wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:51 am
MitchK1989 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:49 pm since triple cheese and twangstrom both exist...
tyrell

protoverb + presswerk
Freebies don't count :)

- Mario

I still can't find the G spot.

Suppose the Berlin Modular project is following the Greek alphabet: Rather than A, B, C, it’s Alpha, Beta, Gamma. So G is next.

Grungus.
I hate signatures too.

Super Piano Hater 64 wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:10 pm Suppose the Berlin Modular project is following the Greek alphabet: Rather than A, B, C, it’s Alpha, Beta, Gamma. So G is next.

Grungus.
In keeping with the cold-war meme inspired by the cosmonauts...

Gulag - The synth that will help you gain new appreciation of the decadence of the west (coast)!

honestly I think one amazing feature improvement that wouldn't affect the audio side of the synths at all is an oscilloscope with a patchable input so you can use it to examine CVs and stuff like you can in hive.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Just thought I'd share an interesting source of waveforms I just happened across - what you're looking at are the waveforms generated by self-oscillating filter 2 in high pass and band reject modes respectively - the bandpass and the low pass filters all generate fairly standard sine-ish waves.

I just checked and bazille's filters don't seem to produce the same effect (it's more "well behaved" in the high pass out and there is no band reject)

btw,
speaking of oscilloscope:

is there a way to switch off the oscilloscope ?

Gulag voltage starve feature, voltage is reduced so that modules function in starved and somewhat chaotic state. "You don't starve modules with the Gulag, Gulag starves you!"

BTW: There's no charge for this gold marketing copy, my work here is 100% probonbon, or some shit.

ghettosynth wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:45 pm
Given that there's already Hive, it seems that I missed the G spot.
I did make a G Spot bank for Uhbik G

Return to “u-he”