Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought an Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited 3 Months free voucher code from Neecomix.
Super fast and super friendly!! Recommended seller! :tu:
Thanks again. :phones:

Bought PSP InfiniStrip from martinjuenke. Friendly communications and very helpful during the transfer process. Highly recommended seller!

TommyF wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:54 pm Bought PSP InfiniStrip from martinjuenke. Friendly communications and very helpful during the transfer process. Highly recommended seller!
Thanks TommyF
It was a pleasure to deal with you :tu:
Can recommend you highly as well!

Sold Ample Guitar Taylor to LMB and everything went smoothly! Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks again! :)

scaremony wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:23 pm Sold Ample Guitar Taylor to LMB and everything went smoothly! Super fast payment and great communication. Thanks again! :)
Thank you scaremoney
It was a pleasure doing business with you too :)

Just bought Wave arts plug-ins from ralfrobert. Fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended seller :tu:

JNS WRNHD wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:29 pm Just bought Wave arts plug-ins from ralfrobert. Fast and easy transaction. Highly recommended seller :tu:
Thanks, JNS WRNHD, you come highly recommended, too. Although this transfer was a bit of work (mainly because I had to clarify on some things with support), it was kind of fun. Stay safe!

Bought lots of software from 3qO
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=457839
It was very easy and fast.
Thank you!

Bought Softube Statement Lead from db3. Really swift transaction, thanks!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Bought XLN RC-20 and DS-10 from ttb nice person and smooth license transfer.

Bought two Toontrack EZX from musicjunk. Smooth transaction.

Bought one Toontrack EZX from remiblaze. Smooth transaction.

Sold Cableguys bundle to Pjoneal50 and it was great experience. Perfect transaction. Thanks.

Purchased Kilohearts Disperser from remiblaze quick deal and nice seller

I bought a plugin from ralfrobert.

Friendly communication and fast service. Would def. deal with him again.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”