Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold my FF Pro-C 2 license to Shiftshaper. Quick and easy, highly recommended.

Bought some Toontrack Midi packs from remiblaze - great communication, excellent handling. Highly recommended.

I sold Diversion to jethrobull. Very pleasant to deal with. Thanks. :tu:

Bought UVI Falcon and expansions from simmo75, everything went smoothly and fast :tu:

Sold PSP Audioware Neon HR and TripleMeter to ralfrobert. Clean and fast transaction, very sympathetic guy, what else? :D (congrats to PSP, the transfer was done very quickly as well :tu:)

Purchased Soundtoys Effect Rack from Dan Berg! Smooth transaction, good communication! Definitely recommended! :tu:

swenerick wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:53 am Sold PSP Audioware Neon HR and TripleMeter to ralfrobert. Clean and fast transaction, very sympathetic guy, what else? :D (congrats to PSP, the transfer was done very quickly as well :tu:)
Thanks again, swenerick, for the great offer. Communication while doing the transaction was a pleasure to me. It was a fast thing, too. Highly recommended.

Sold Soundtoys Effect Rack to xxchopsueyxx. Very quick, friendly and smooth transaction. Highly recommended :tu:

chk071 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:04 am I sold Diversion to jethrobull. Very pleasant to deal with. Thanks. :tu:
Yes, perfect transaction with chk071.
Very fast and friendly seller. :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

Bought Toontrack again from Tunis09 - perfect transaction also this time!

Bought Acustica Navy 2 from pixel85. Friendly communications and a very fast transfer. Highly recommended seller!

Navy 2 sold to TommyF. I confirm, fast transaction and friendly communication. Thanks! :tu:

Bought Seventh Heaven Pro from dkingkong ! Nice and fast transaction, nice seller

Likewise Corvoll is a great buyer. Easy, quick and honest.

Bought Vocalign Project 3 from Mikelawetto. All fine, great seller. Everytime again. Thanks a lot.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”