Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well glad youre on the other side of it now :tu:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:37 pm
vurt wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:27 pm bloody hell rob, thought geordies were immune?
I wish. I've been shielding since March 2020 coz of my health issues :ud:

tcc_studio_rack_2021.jpg

Fitted and working :D
What's that in the rack above the Studio Quad with the coloured knobs Dave?

Its a Vesta Kozo DIG-410 digital delay ... picked it up in the late 80's

Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:40 pm Its a Vesta DIG-410 digital delay ... picked up second hand in the late 80's
Just hooked up the Lexicon MX400 up for the first time ever to a Mopho Desktop (little yellow thingy) wow the Reverbs and Delays are tremendous on these little racks. I'm thinking my MX200 will sound the same on another synth. Still love the Digitech Quads tho.. something about older stuff

I found a vid of the DIG-410 ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GcxUwEhGMY

rob_lee wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:39 am got one of these on the way for the Yamaha gives me more inputs

How much for the expansion rob? Did you get it from the same place as the mixer?

Valhalla

When Bodyssey was added in January

From the left: Alesis sample Pad, Nektar Panorama P4 + Macbook Air, Nord Lead 2 (black), Technics WSA-1, Formanta Polivoks, MC909 (black) w. Alesis VL25, Microkorg (black), Deepmind 6, Bodyssey.

We have stuff stashed away that are used sporadically like Korg Prophecy, Nord Modular and Yamaha MU100R/VL70 w. BC1.

We have reorganized at little now, while we are waiting for an Altair 231 from Ukraine, but basically it is the same.

Cheers
Last edited by TribeOfHǫfuð on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 "First rule: From one perfect consonance to another perfect consonance one must proceed in contrary or oblique motion." Johann Joseph Fux 1725.

That's a rad setup! Love the room.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:52 pm
rob_lee wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:39 am got one of these on the way for the Yamaha gives me more inputs

How much for the expansion rob? Did you get it from the same place as the mixer?
No mate got it from a guy in Germany who has an eBay shop, he buys stuff off UK eBay gets it delivered to me then I send to him (Brexit and all that) he gave me it for €140 they're pretty expensive elsewhere. He's got some great gear.

rob_lee wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:39 am
justin3am wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:05 pm You'll regret putting the MioXL at the top, if you ever plan to use the front mounted I/O.
Welcome to cable hell my friend! :evil:
Hmm now you got me thinking.. It's more my new mixer I'm wondering where to put.. just got a new Yamaha 01V96i now wherever I put it I need a long ADAT cable so I can plug in my ADA8200 I have the Arturia DrumBrute going in to that. Also got one of these on the way for the Yamaha gives me more inputs

So my mixer should handle all I have now, mainly drum machines and a couple of modules.

New mixer

Got it quite cheap here compared to when they first came out

https://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/product/ ... zkQAvD_BwE
What , here these are still going for 1800 euro's
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

tcc_studio_april_2021_web.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tcc_encore_29p_2021.jpg

tcc_studio_01_2021.jpg

tcc_studio_02_2021.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

home studio

Just arrived from Anderton's

I also have the Behringer Pro-1 coming Tuesday (ordered too late for bank holiday) also a 3 tier stand from Juno. I'm quite liking the Behringer stuff I'm debating between Model-D and Poly-D however I will definitely have the Monopoly next month I love the sound of that one.

Only thing missing that I really wanted was the ELUSIVE Behringer RD-9 I have the RD-8 but it seems the RD-9 might arrive sometime after I retire :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re-arranging the studio to accomodate my new mixer ...

tcc_new_studio_2021_web.jpg

gotta wire it all up next :help:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”