PMs available then blocked

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just sold a license to a KVR member. Communication was good. They just PMd me to say they cant leave feedback until May because they havent made enough posts or been a member long enough. So I PMd back to say thanks, no probs and find I can no longer reply to their message as they have no posts. But they did before and we we back and forthed PMs for a bit to arrange the sale.
How does that work - was fine to message and then it wasnt?

Hey Fairlyclose, it's me! I have been trying to find a solution to this issue as well, and I came by your post by pure happenstance. I sent an email to the support team but I haven't received an answer yet. Hopefully, I can get this fixed, because I have been trying to buy other plugins from users on the site and I can't PM them (or you).

Also, as soon as I have the "credentials" I will make sure to post on the feedback thread.

Unimperfect wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:28 am Hey Fairlyclose, it's me! I have been trying to find a solution to this issue as well, and I came by your post by pure happenstance. I sent an email to the support team but I haven't received an answer yet. Hopefully, I can get this fixed, because I have been trying to buy other plugins from users on the site and I can't PM them (or you).
yeah it is weird - i guess our conversations crossed over a policy change.

Must be; lucky I got to your post in time then. In fact, the reason I found your thread was because I was looking for a way to bump up my 5 forum posts in order to say thanks for getting the license to me so quickly. Will definitely post once I get past the threshold.

I too lost my PM access because of too few forum posts. So I'll just make a little post here to help me out.

I'm new to the forum and was wondering why I can't PM. Now I know. Thanks!

Return to “Site Stuff”