Any zero-latency vst limiters?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Perhaps you can use Airwindows NC-17. I use this for live sound.

+++ For FIRcomp. Not only is it one of the best alternatives, it's free.

Fabfilter C2 seems to be very low latency

Has anyone compared Fabfilter C2 to Ozone's limiter?

Markonian wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:57 pm Has anyone compared Fabfilter C2 to Ozone's limiter?
The Ozone Maximizer? or Vintage Limiter?

MogwaiBoy wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:26 am
Markonian wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:57 pm Has anyone compared Fabfilter C2 to Ozone's limiter?
Maximizer mainly. If you've used the Vintage Limiter I would love to know your opinion of it?

I use DMG TrackLimit for this purpose and then switch to DMG Limitless when mastering :)

No such thing
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

does anyone still mentioned Voxengo Ebus Lim?

lk
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pretty sure there was once a TLs plugin just named "Limiter" that was zero latency.
I will check when home from work?

MogwaiBoy wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:26 am
I really do not understand why people even consider to use Fabfilter C2 (as it is a combination of high price and bad sound). Both Ozone limiters are (as well as even some freeware options) by far better.

pedronico wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:00 pm does anyone still mentioned Voxengo Ebus Lim?
AKJ wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:03 pm [snip..] And, what is more, Ebus Lim sounds superb.

AKJ wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:15 pm
I really do not understand why people even consider to use Fabfilter C2 (as it is a combination of high price and bad sound). Both Ozone limiters are (as well as even some freeware options) by far better.
I like it.
it's extremely accurate, highly configurable, very transparent.
my go-to for actually controlling dynamics (not character) and for side-chaining.
I'm not sure why would you compare it to Ozone Limiter, since it's a compressor.

Ploki wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:58 am
AKJ wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:15 pm
I like it.
it's extremely accurate, highly configurable, very transparent.
my go-to for actually controlling dynamics (not character) and for side-chaining.
I'm not sure why would you compare it to Ozone Limiter, since it's a compressor.
I actually referred to the limiter, but sure, you are right, C2 is in fact the Fabfilter compressor which I agree is a useful tool. Now, it would be interesting to know if the poster also just mixed up the names.

Return to “Effects”