Released: Free Synthesizer Odin 2 [Win / Mac / Linux]

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Odin 2

Went to the TheWaveWarden site today and was greeted with this:
Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.thewavewarden.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
I would've emailed the Wavewarden directly, rather than here...but I don't have an email address.
On a number of Macs

Weasel-Boy wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:54 pm Went to the TheWaveWarden site today and was greeted with this:
Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.thewavewarden.com. The website is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the website’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details.

What can you do about it?

The issue is most likely with the website, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the website’s administrator about the problem.
I would've emailed the Wavewarden directly, rather than here...but I don't have an email address.

ah yeah. something be broke

I got the same thing with Bitdefender. The site security certificate is expired.
BD 040921-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i've sent frederik an email...

Hey everybody, thanks for the notification.

I somehow missed my calendar entry for the yearly certificate renewal. Nothing to be scared about (although it looks scary).

Site should be up again by evening, thanks everybody for reporting!

Cheers.

Website should be good to go now! Sorry for the downtime

Working fine here. Thank you.

Just found this. Nice synth and it's free??? :o :clap: :clap:
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

yes: working again
thanks!

ramseysounds wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:20 pm Just found this. Nice synth and it's free??? :o :clap: :clap:
it's better than just free in price, it's opensource

YouTalkTooMuch wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 pm Then I went to YouTube and searched for Odin, and I found videos of people talking and talking and talking, but no sound from Odin 2.
How about these, then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEtdWY7ntUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG_bl_rY7iQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNNcseef2nU
I hate signatures too.

The One Synth Challenge Odin 2 playlist has plenty of Odin sounds for you, as well.

https://soundcloud.com/kvrosc/sets/one- ... 136-odin-2
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

YouTalkTooMuch wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 pm I went to the website to hear how it sounds, but the website didn't let me know how it sounds.

Then I came back to this thread and browsed some random pages, to hear how it sounds, but KVR didn't let me know how it sounds.

Then I went to YouTube and searched for Odin, and I found videos of people talking and talking and talking, but no sound from Odin 2.

The state of the VST industry. The state of humanity, that you somehow got the idea in your head that I have the time or inclination to watch you (all of you YouTube "stars") ramble idiotically on YouTube.
It's free to download and try! You could have done that in the time it took to to post your complaint! :dog:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

YouTalkTooMuch wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 pm I went to the website to hear how it sounds, but the website didn't let me know how it sounds.
Then I came back to this thread and browsed some random pages, to hear how it sounds, but KVR didn't let me know how it sounds.
Then I went to YouTube and searched for Odin, and I found videos of people talking and talking and talking, but no sound from Odin 2.
The state of the VST industry. The state of humanity, that you somehow got the idea in your head that I have the time or inclination to watch you (all of you YouTube "stars") ramble idiotically on YouTube.
Why don't you just try the plugin and see how it sounds for yourself. People may not have the "time or inclination" to do your work for you.

Apologies if you're being sarcastic. I really can't tell these days........ :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

YouTalkTooMuch wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:50 pm The state of the VST industry. The state of humanity, that you somehow got the idea in your head that I have the time or inclination to watch you (all of you YouTube "stars") ramble idiotically on YouTube.
You talk too much...

Return to “Instruments”