Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought AT Speakers from Elevated_being, super smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:

Bought Mercuriall Spark & Reaxis from RomanPavlik - excellent communication and seller went the extra mile. Highly recommended 8)

Sold Mercuriall Spark & ReAxis to Spiggy. Fast and smooth transaction. 100% trustworthy person.

Sold my DIVA to partyup everything was smooth!
Roots, Rock, Reggae

Bought DIVA from jcolle. Everything was good.

andre9701 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:32 pm Bought AT Speakers from Elevated_being, super smooth transaction, highly recommended seller :tu:
Sold to andre9701. Smooth and fast transaction. Also highly recommended.
I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies.

Sold one Toontrack license to Hewitt Huntwork , and the negotiation went smooth.
Last edited by geraldoestrela on Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

^^^^^^^^^
Bought EZ Keys Pipe Organ expansion from geraldoestrela and he is a great seller. Fast and thorough. Would buy from him again.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

SteinyFritz wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:55 pm Bought ADPTR Streamliner 2 from martinjuenke in a very pleasant, smooth and swift transaction. Merci
Thanks SteinyFritz
Danke schön!
My compliments and recommendation for you as well :tu:

bought Fabtilfer total bundle from Nick_Afew, great guy with good communication.
I can definitely recommend him :wink:

Sold my Voltage Modular 2 core to tq. Great comms, reliable buyer, recommend! :tu:

... and bought Voltage Modular 2 Core from superdencho. Great communication and smooth transfer, highly recommended seller. :tu:

Bought Ableton Live 10 Standard from ab_sourd

Good communication and fast transaction.
Takeoffs are optional, landings are mandatory. - Penelope Grenoble O'Malley

cclarry wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:09 pm Sold Spectral Layers Pro 7 to ralfrobert!

Great buyer! Fast & Smooth transaction!

Thanx again ralfrobert!!!
Thanks, cclarry, for the great offer and the nice words. The transaction was indeed lightning-fast. You come highly recommended.

Bought Tal Sampler from bundoo smooth transaction, great seller.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”