Locked Inside

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Darkly Atmospheric... Video and music work well together.

Listening via a Bluetooth speaker on my phone... Small screen... What keyboard is that... Roland?
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:21 am Darkly Atmospheric... Video and music work well together.

Listening via a Bluetooth speaker on my phone... Small screen... What keyboard is that... Roland?
Akai 49.
Wish I would have known I would have to open it up and put layers of tape on the drum pads for them to have any sensitivity(akai product with crappy drum pads?!?!). Heavy as hell but it still works good, gets the job done and I lift it during exercise time.

bradley sucks! :x

that was great! bit catchier than usual :o
you going pop! (not literally i hope)

and it certainly looks like you enjoyed doing it :tu:

intersting piece of music! :tu:

maybe a little unconventional, but hey, everything doesn't have to be mainstream. in any case, it has its own qualities.

I was a bit uncomfortable with the video. especially when it comes to the faces. but maybe that is also due to my nationality (german) ... we have our history... Personally, I might omit these, could prevent people from watching the video. but that's my very personal opinion.
it is better to have a track with some mistakes than a track without any soul
myself in 2022

Return to “Music Cafe”