MGuitarArchitect?????

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Niiiiiice! Is that "Solid Jazz" a clone of the Roland Jazz Chorus? Thanks for all the pics so far, I am living vicariously through you!

garrettendi wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:12 am Niiiiiice! Is that "Solid Jazz" a clone of the Roland Jazz Chorus? Thanks for all the pics so far, I am living vicariously through you!
Solid Jazz = Jazz Chorus - Chorus :)
2021-04-17 0.19.21.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SAWEET! I have sims of the JCM and SLO but not the JC!

It's cute (the MCM800) and needs to be a toaster.

I don't suppose anyone knows of either Plexi or Krankenstein models in the MGuitarArchitect?

I'd never noticed this product before. I just downloaded the 1.5 installer and there it is - as an Alpha, despite everyone referring to it back in April as a Beta. Anyway, apart from the lack of presets, it sounds very good indeed :) , tho' I don't think it'll be cheap :(

Recently been loving MCabinet and the MTurboAmp alpha. Tried out the MGuitarArchitect alpha and I absolutely love the idea of using those as modular units within one plugin, so I'm definitely interested in purchasing when it's released.

A few questions for Vojtech if you see this and are willing to oblige. :D

1. The Amp module in MGuitarArchitect appears to be identical to MTurboAmp -- is that the case or will there be some differences between them (e.g. extra features in the 'standalone' MTurboAmp product)?
2. Will user made MTurboAmp presets be loadable in the MGuitarArchitect Amp module?
3. Same questions as above but with the the Cabinet module vs. MCabinet.
4. Will current MCabinet owners receive a discount when purchasing MGuitarArchitect?

I do realize 2 of these 3 products are in alpha and that many things aren't planned yet or could be subject to change, but any thoughts you'd be willing to share would be appreciated.

Thank you!
1. Yes MTurboAmp is the Amp in MGA.
2. Yes.
3. Yes again :)
4. We didn't think of upgrades and stuff yet, just trying to develop this thing :)

The fun question is if the MTurboAmp and MStompBox should be released at all, or just inside MGA...
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:20 pm The fun question is if the MTurboAmp and MStompBox should be released at all, or just inside MGA...
I would really like MTurboAmp as a stand-alone plugin. But I don't know how much work it would be for you to maintain yet another plugin, so it might not be worth it from a business perspective.

You are doing an incredible job. Thank you for all the hard work.
MeldaProduction wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:20 pm Thank you!
1. Yes MTurboAmp is the Amp in MGA.
2. Yes.
3. Yes again :)
4. We didn't think of upgrades and stuff yet, just trying to develop this thing :)

The fun question is if the MTurboAmp and MStompBox should be released at all, or just inside MGA...

Yes, thank you for GuitarArchitect!
I think these are the best guitar tones I've ever gotten.

I'm getting some superb sounds and low latencies running this in AVLinux.

I'm also hoping that BassArchitect might follow someday?

Otto Juhana wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:54 am Yes, thank you for GuitarArchitect!
I think these are the best guitar tones I've ever gotten.

I'm getting some superb sounds and low latencies running this in AVLinux.

I'm also hoping that BassArchitect might follow someday?
It's weird for me, actually. I listen back and I'm like, "Wow, that actually sounds really good." That's the JC120, anyway - I haven't gotten to the rest of the stuff yet. MTuner, MTA into MCabinet and that's all I've been needing for like a month.

Hi Hexspa,
could you share some presets with the Solid Jazz and the matching cab? Which one do you use? Thanks you

For some reason the code is too long to post here. In fact, they're obscenely long. Maybe there's a way to make them shorter?

MTurboAmp 7 String Humbucker Solid Jazz Semi Clean Preset
https://justpaste.it/7ifsg

My strat settings are similar but with the bright switch off and the Z knob turned to 2 o'clock

Here's the MCabinetMB setting I've been using:
https://justpaste.it/724ow

I've obviously been enjoying it. I recently wrote a song using it too. Its nice to have everything in one package.

https://youtu.be/EDvQ-CdT9_I

Return to “MeldaProduction”