Arturia Pigments 3 is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

I'll buy pigments 3 if the oscillators in the VA section, especially the pulse wave, don't sound like complete garbage. Modulating the pwm on pigments sounds like freeware from 2005. Love the layout tho.

mind controlled imo. think it and project it to everyone in the world directly into their brains. wether they want it or not.

head set is a very reasonable 2,750.69 USD.

There's much new ground to cover, can't wait to see what could this be. Any specifics on how to enter the raffle?

AcrossTheSky wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:47 pm The synth will be a multitimbral beast and will have audio to midi features enabling almost anyone to use it.... The tone of your voice and other characteristics (4example) will be converted to midi 2... :o ...
....select keywords of all sorts and AI will choose suitable instruments and presets reflecting your choices, select what emotions you want your listener to experience .. design a song using a timeline where you can organise-place whatever you want from a lot of options available :hihi: .this is just a little idea for a synth of the future yet to be designed... :clap:
But Hey....wait.....is it coming this Tuesday?
Yeah, I don't think so. It's going to come with a copy protection dongle embedded in a wireless sphincter controlled modulation suppository.

Go ahead and laugh, but I bet your clenching your cheeks now thinking about all of the expression possibilities that leave both hands free!

Kazoo V?

itanever wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:15 pmKazoo V?
God, we can only hope.
I hate signatures too.

vurt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:48 pm
Urs wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm "French Wizard"?!?

marquis de sade
was known to have dabbled in black magicks :o
The 120 Days of Synthesizer

Dozius wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:28 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:48 pm
Urs wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:47 pm "French Wizard"?!?

marquis de sade
was known to have dabbled in black magicks :o
The 120 Days of Synthesizer
:hihi:

Maybe it’s a virtual PolyBrute where the 6th voice is actually in tune. (Yes, I got a unit where one voice won’t tune.)
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

I heard a rumour it was This Plugin™ V

I hope the innovation is having two oscillators that don’t detune.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

db3 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:54 pm I heard a rumour it was This Plugin™ V
The innovation is that it's the first emulation of a vintage softsynth. Next up: MASSIVE V. The synth that launched a new generation of dance music, now available in your DAW for the second time!
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

db3 wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:54 pm I heard a rumour it was This Plugin™ V
I'd download that for free.

An emulation of Zebra 2?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

"Revolutionary" definitely means it's a physical model of a guillotine. You heard it here first.

Return to “Instruments”