E-Phonic Invader 2 v1.0.11 (WIN / OSX)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Invader 2

e-phonic wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:07 pm Thanks! :-)

Scaling and 16 note polyphony shouldn't be too hard to do. I've put it on my list!
wanted to ask for a slightly bigger UI as well. on a 1440P screen it is all quite small. Maybe a 150 and 200 % addition ;)

Still a big fan of Drumatic4. Use it in almost all my projects. Invader sounds really nice.

exmatproton wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:41 am
e-phonic wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:07 pm Thanks! :-)

Scaling and 16 note polyphony shouldn't be too hard to do. I've put it on my list!
wanted to ask for a slightly bigger UI as well. on a 1440P screen it is all quite small. Maybe a 150 and 200 % addition ;)

Still a big fan of Drumatic4. Use it in almost all my projects. Invader sounds really nice.
+1

I bought a license yesterday, a larger UI is always welcome, and I have a 1600p (3840x1600). Going for a 2160p (5120×2160), hopefully, during the year.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Nice! I'm stoked about this :D

p.s. The GUI is excellent. :tu:

Yay!!! Perfect. Any plans for VST2?
AudioThing|Cableguys|Infected Mushrooms|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Sonible|Valhalla DSP|Voxengo|Youlean
Dmitry Sches|KV331|Surge Synth Team|u-he

I'd agree with those requesting a slightly larger GUI. I think a 125% option would be perfect for my screen. A 4k screen would likely require something larger.

I'd like to see a built in MIDI Learn option. Can use the DAW, but cleaner when the plugin does it.

Otherwise, no bugs so far.

yzcoruhT wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:03 pm Yay!!! Perfect. Any plans for VST2?
previous stuff was SE, nor sure if SE does VST, so I'm guessing he has a fairly new sdk license, which doesn't allow vst2

AnX wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:18 pm
yzcoruhT wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:03 pm Yay!!! Perfect. Any plans for VST2?
previous stuff was SE, nor sure if SE does VST, so I'm guessing he has a fairly new sdk license, which doesn't allow vst2
Well, SynthEdit is quite some time ago. :-) Drumatic 4 was iPlug1, Invader is iPlug2 (after using the VST3 SDK for XPressor)

You're right about the license. I cannot release VST2 anymore.

No sound demos yet?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

Wow, as simple as it looks at first glance, it sounds excellent to me, lively and with quite some bottom :tu:

Just a few things that might be improved in my view:
- The semitone detuning of the oscillators, i.e. in precise semitones when using the mouse wheel.
- Below 11 o'clock I don't really hear a difference whether the HP filter is on or off.
- When in 1-voice mode, the velocity does not seem to have any effect on follow-up notes.
- Is there no legato mono mode?
- When the browser is open, it took me some time to figure out how to close it.

Thanks for the useful feedback!

Thanks for this beta bargain. I tried the demo and purchased a license. Like others have mentioned, it sounds great with a nice UI.

works fine on ableton live 11 and also sounds nice
can you add the preset browser also to drumatic 4 ?

sacer wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:37 pm works fine on ableton live 11 and also sounds nice
can you add the preset browser also to drumatic 4 ?
Ah, that's the developer behind the once famous Drumatic, I had not realized that when on their site because of the demo version :)

I think another color for the displays would be better, like, orange or green instead of the light purple.
And maybe a consistent mode for those parameters, currently some have a drop-down menu, others react to the scroll wheel.

Return to “Instruments”