I'll be coming back here with more information as time permits in the coming weeks. I'd love to do some more blogs to talk about new technologies in the plugin.
The next step will be the full release which is currently slated for a late May.
Here's what you get in the beta (all for just $35):
- The new UI
- Two effects pedals: a tube-screamer-like circuit, and a DS1-like circuit
- The new cabinet model with some bells and whistles, more to come later
- Fine-tuned model configuration (it should be easier to find good tones)
- Only 3 presets (this is a make-your-own-adventure release, but more presents will follow once the new pedals are implemented)
- Possibly some bugs, please message firstname.lastname@example.org if anything does come up
- Three more effects pedals (and more to come over the lifetime of the product)
- More cabinet customization options
Thank you very much for your support. I sincerely hope those of you who chose to get the discounted beta have a great experience with it.