Arturia Pigments 3 is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

SHall1000 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:44 pm Wow! So glad @beckerley has joined KVR!
Enjoy it while it lasts; they won't be here for long at this rate :roll:
tactile_coast wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:55 pm Well my money is on a synth to go alongside Pigments that is focussed around FM and Additive synthesis both mostly and highly suspiciously missing from Pigments which otherwise has Analog, Wavetable, Phase distortion, Granular and Sampling engines. Adding a modern UI twist with some new functionality the marketing team could spin this as revolutionary plus it would fit in with the synthwavy theme of the presentation.
Hope this is right. I have enough vintage emus but would really like to see Arturia's take on something like this.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

I am thinking the clue is that they ‘rewrite their own history...’
Maybe a VST version of their first modular DSP synth? https://www.arturia.com/products/hardwa ... in-desktop
Any modules and fx from any of their current crop of instruments (an oscillator from one, a filter from another...modular architecture) would be something!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:55 pm I am thinking the clue is that they ‘rewrite their own history...’
Maybe a VST version of their first modular DSP synth? https://www.arturia.com/products/hardwa ... in-desktop
Any modules and fx from any of their current crop of instruments (an oscillator from one, a filter from another...modular architecture) would be something!
Polybrute VST would be sweet

2 perpetual licences and 3 annual licences. 549 would point to numbers like 200 perpetual and 50 annual.

In addition, we will raffle two full perpetual and three annual licenses of the new software synthesizer of the French magicians, valued at no less than € 549 ...
Arturia's absolute dominance in the virtual instrument scene - and software synthesizers in particular - is well known to all. So any movement in their headquarters is closely followed by Future Music … And much more when it comes to a new and revolutionary softsinte in its advanced possibilities!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

instrument revealed. its a clap machine called "the clap". 550$

nathanj wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:19 pm Wow, that's a lot of work to get your name added into a draw fro a soft synth

✅Step 1 . Subscribe to the channel Future Music Spain on YouTube and activates the bell notifications.
✅ Step 2 . Make 'Like' on the video offers event streaming .
✅ Step 3 . Write a question during the session, in the live chat (a real question, "forced" or repeated questions are not valid).
✅ Step 4 . And when the session is over, tell us in a comment on the YouTube video what you liked the most about the new software synthesizer fromArturia .
I guess that's one way to buy engagement.
Celebrating 50 years of pants with frogs in them

Last edited by ghettosynth on Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

:shrug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cool if true. I really really like Pigments.
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

felis wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:33 pm .....................

A modular synth based on the Origin concept...?

Revolution? Subscription?

I guess it will be an empty GUI. Every month one new phenomenal parameter will be added - one full osc section guaranteed each year!
They'll call it "Game Changer" (tm by PA).

With this rate of adding features, at the end of the day, they still introduce more requested features than NI will ever do in MX :D

If the subscription is around 50E a year for everything (all synths and fx) it will actually be quite tempting and probably no more than I spend updating V collection every couple of years...
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Strange that the only info I can find after searching is this obscure Facebook page.

If it’s a release/promo, wouldn’t they want more people to know about it?

Return to “Instruments”