Arturia Pigments 3 is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

simmo75 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:31 am Strange that the only info I can find after searching is this obscure Facebook page.

If it’s a release/promo, wouldn’t they want more people to know about it?
as SLiC already mentioned, arturia normally drops a new product. so it is bit strange.
they don't really announce.

but sometimes you see it, that resellers already have the product, etc. some leak.

and it could be that this whole thread is about, nothing. gonna play with pigments 2... now..

They wouldn't necessarily make a big fuss about launching a subscription scheme and a Pigments update (if that is what it is) but in the past entire V collection updates with several new synths have just 'dropped' with no fuss or preamble!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

My bet is on Andromeda :)

andypryce wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:38 am My bet is on Andromeda :)
I hope your right, I would love to play with a virtual version of this legendary synth! Closest I have is in UVI SA 3, but its sample based- sounds great but not as fun as modelled!

There is always this one: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Alesis-Andro ... Swbuxgdz5t
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

They were advertising Pigments 3 on Resident Advisor so I think it’s safe to say that’s what it is.
Last edited by Dalle on Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

I would speak out some wishes, but... I'm afraid I'd be disappointed when Arturia releases an Andromeda (or something else) emulation tomorrow. They'd really need to up their game to impress me after all those nice emus from NI, u-he, and others.

Dalle wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 am They were advertising Pigments 3 on Resident Advisor so I think it’s safe to say that’s what it is.
Any link to that?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 am
Dalle wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:24 am They were advertising Pigments 3 on Resident Advisor so I think it’s safe to say that’s what it is.
Any link to that?
Posted a pic on the previous page, screenshot from their website. But clicking it took you to Pigments 2 page.

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fantastic :) looks great to me

Dalle wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:45 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:32 am
Any link to that?
Posted a pic on the previous page, screenshot from their website. But clicking it took you to Pigments 2 page.
Okay, thanks. So, it is Pigments 3 then. Should be able to see it on website later today.
Chapelle wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:55 am https://www.musicinstrumentnews.co.uk/2 ... igments-3/

#revolutionary
Looks great, but guess I don't need it.
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Free to existing users, it sez

New additive engine!! Great news.

I hope that this version allows to route different FX for each layer.

YES! :D

Return to “Instruments”