Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:24 am
becseigy wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:24 pm Sonnox Oxford Limiter Native $65.00 at Audiodeluxe.
Are there anyone who still uses it today?
How compared to DMG, Fabfilter, iZotope or Waves L2?
There are a few comparative videos on youtube, but I would be interested in the opinion of someone who has used them in the long run.
It has their Warmth algorithm, the same that is in Inflator but I think it applies dynamically with the limiting. Personally, I find the sound to be heavy-handed but a lot of people absolutely love it.
v3 sounds studier than v2, which used to break apart with some material.
it's probably very subtle to most, but i found it to be a big improvement.

Real sick of people posting on here with no prices for FS or WTB. Then they spend the whole time bumping. This is buy and sell not advertise and haggle. State your price and adjust accordingly. Sick of this.

lpr wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:01 pm Real sick of people posting on here with no prices for FS or WTB. Then they spend the whole time bumping. This is buy and sell not advertise and haggle. State your price and adjust accordingly. Sick of this.
Would it be too much for the moderators if there was a new rule saying you can only bump half as often if you don't advertise a price?

Double Tap wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:19 pm
lpr wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:01 pm Real sick of people posting on here with no prices for FS or WTB. Then they spend the whole time bumping. This is buy and sell not advertise and haggle. State your price and adjust accordingly. Sick of this.
Would it be too much for the moderators if there was a new rule saying you can only bump half as often if you don't advertise a price?
I've never really noticed - I get annoyed when companies hide their product prices on another page tho

What you dudes waiting for to go on sale? For me it’s Obsession and Quanta.

lpr wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:16 pm What you dudes waiting for to go on sale? For me it’s Obsession and Quanta.
Nothing really. Maybe V Collection upgrade if it's around the $100 mark, but that'll probably be a wait until BF or beyond.
I'm more waiting on new release versions of things like Rob Papen Explorer, Omnisphere (ha!) etc.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

lpr wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:16 pm What you dudes waiting for to go on sale? For me it’s Obsession and Quanta.
Plasmonic
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:55 pm
Plasmonic

Oh yeah me too Plasmonic is juicy.

Glitchmachines Tactic

I see that IK Multimedia Fender 2 for Amplitube is on sale. I bought Fender 2 back when it was Amplitube 4 but it now shows up under legacy in Amplitube 5. Does anyone know if you purchase Fender 2 again for Amplitube 5 will it add any worthwhile improvements to have the latest version for Amplitube 5? Or is it still the same as the version that ran under Amplitube 4? I can't find any of these details on the IK site. Thanks.

seangm wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:56 pm I see that IK Multimedia Fender 2 for Amplitube is on sale. I bought Fender 2 back when it was Amplitube 4 but it now shows up under legacy in Amplitube 5. Does anyone know if you purchase Fender 2 again for Amplitube 5 will it add any worthwhile improvements to have the latest version for Amplitube 5? Or is it still the same as the version that ran under Amplitube 4? I can't find any of these details on the IK site. Thanks.
You don't need to buy anything again. Fender Collection 2 that you have will open in AmpliTube 5. Even in the free CS version, though you do not have all the features like VIR™ tech etc with the free version. You can see what's different in each version via the chart at the link.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:35 pm
seangm wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:56 pm I see that IK Multimedia Fender 2 for Amplitube is on sale. I bought Fender 2 back when it was Amplitube 4 but it now shows up under legacy in Amplitube 5. Does anyone know if you purchase Fender 2 again for Amplitube 5 will it add any worthwhile improvements to have the latest version for Amplitube 5? Or is it still the same as the version that ran under Amplitube 4? I can't find any of these details on the IK site. Thanks.
You don't need to buy anything again. Fender Collection 2 that you have will open in AmpliTube 5. Even in the free CS version, though you do not have all the features like VIR™ tech etc with the free version. You can see what's different in each version via the chart at the link.
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

fairlyclose wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:45 pm
Glitchmachines Tactic
You can get Glitchmachines products (including Tactic) for half price currently (until April 23) using the code BLUSHRESPONSE50

See https://twitter.com/Glitchmachines/stat ... 5529559041

roland_rock wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:48 pm
fairlyclose wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:45 pm
Glitchmachines Tactic
You can get Glitchmachines products (including Tactic) for half price currently (until April 23) using the code BLUSHRESPONSE50

See https://twitter.com/Glitchmachines/stat ... 5529559041
thanks - very kind to let me know

Oh someone get's really angry because his generous offer of $15 for a $200 plugin wasn't accepted. :lol:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”