Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just did a deal with Remixreprogramme ... license transfers were done immediately. But ... turns out they're all NFR licenses even tho' the seller had assured me they would be resellable. i'm waiting for a reply from Remixreprogramme about finding a solution to this problem. :shrug:

Bought Cassette from cantaloupe. Very transparent and smooth transaction. Recommended.

Bought the Alborosie Dub Station from Elevated_being.

No regrets. Handled fast and effectively, both by him and Audiothing.

Sold U-he Repro to SynthJocky. A quick and smooth transaction. Recommended!
Last edited by el davo on Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just bought softube volume 2 from superscan, transaction was supersmooth and friendly, highly recommended :tu:

Sold Softube Volume 2 to mister-rz. A great all around transaction, quick payment and great communication! Thank you :tu:

Bought NI Action Strikes from dmoneygame2020
Fast transfer, very good price, nice communication. Thank you

Sold elysia museq to Karmoon. Nice guy, super quick payment! :tu:

I got a PA plugin from M.O.R.K..

Fast, honest and friendly. The trifecta of a great KVR trader, what a top banana.

Cheers matey!

Bought Diva from BenJBooth. Smooth transcation, legit user

Got a plugin from Dallon426.

Fast, friendly and honest. An absolute pleasure.

Cheers, matey!

I had the great pleasure to sell and buy plugins from/to the following fellow KVRers in the recent 2-3-4 weeks:

The_Ogre
rmadier
waldemarjohann
gbaddis
wruuska
jamleethorpe
martinjuenke

I just bought Ableton Live 11 from antic604. It was the fastest and smoothest sale ever. I'm very happy.

Bought Komplete 12 from htohgrom . Great seller, very nice communication, fast transfer. Highly recommended. thanks again.

Bought FM8 from sir_geoffrey , very fast license transfer, great transaction. Thank you

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”