Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

And there's another Plugin Alliance sale... Two plugins for $49.99 - but THIRTEEN plugins that are NOT included in sale. I've been waiting to buy Big Al for $49.99 but it seems that I still have to wait. :(

Makes me wonder: people are actually paying $249/$299/$329/$349 for some plugins since it seems to take months before those new/newish plugins go on sale?
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

And you can combine it with the $25 voucher. So nearly all PA plugins cost $15 (including tax) now.
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

J4R1O wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am And there's another Plugin Alliance sale... Two plugins for $49.99 - but THIRTEEN plugins that are NOT included in sale. I've been waiting to buy Big Al for $49.99 but it seems that I still have to wait. :(

Makes me wonder: people are actually paying $249/$299/$329/$349 for some plugins since it seems to take months before those new/newish plugins go on sale?
I'm curious why the SSL 9000J is not included, while the 9000E is

wangeroge wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:40 am
lpr wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:06 am
wangeroge wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 am Do I really want to get the "Spectrum Sound Pack" to get a full Pigments 3? Please tell me.

Can I get it from somewhere else other than Arturia? I want to pay $ not €.
When I bought Pigments 3 today it came with the pack and it was a flat $69 not euros like stated on the website.
After updating for free I have a bank called Pigments 3.0 with 200 presets. A lot of weird sounds. One preset is called Unicorn Fart. :roll: If the "Spectrum Sound Pack" is similar it's probably non-essential.
Some of these 200 presets sound gorgeous. I was going through them last night. For example Radio Daze. Modern Piano, and Siren, in the first 25 presets. I didn't go through the whole list.

Vleker wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:21 am
J4R1O wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am And there's another Plugin Alliance sale... Two plugins for $49.99 - but THIRTEEN plugins that are NOT included in sale. I've been waiting to buy Big Al for $49.99 but it seems that I still have to wait. :(

I'm curious why the SSL 9000J is not included, while the 9000E is
It's just because it is newer and probably one of their best sellers.

What is the code for the Plugin Alliance sale? I don't have a mail yet...

FOREVER-49
*Products NOT included in sale:
ADPTR Audio Streamliner, bx_console SSL 9000J, AMEK EQ200, Bettermaker EQ232D, Gig Performer 3, Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint, Shadow Hills Class A, Knifonium, dearVR PRO, dearVR MONITOR, Lindell 50 Series, Neold BIG AL, Black Box HG-2MS, bx_limiter True Peak

Dankeschön!

Kein Problem. :)

Note that at the moment, anyway, the BYOME + Triad bundle counts as one plugin, so with FOREVER-49 you could get BYOME, Triad, and (say) Metric AB for $49.99. That's a heckuva deal.
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Ceej wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:33 am Note that at the moment, anyway, the BYOME + Triad bundle counts as one plugin, so with FOREVER-49 you could get BYOME, Triad, and (say) Metric AB for $49.99. That's a heckuva deal.
I'm getting Byome/Triad bundle & Phil's Cascade, for not much more than £20 with $25 voucher!

J4R1O wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:52 am
Some people buy expensive with $75 voucher.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:07 am
wangeroge wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:23 am Do I really want to get the "Spectrum Sound Pack" to get a full Pigments 3? Please tell me.

Unfortunately, the currency seems to be set automatically depending on your location. For me, it is USD. But there was an instance when I had upgraded to VC7 using split payment where I was charged in EUR, which was likely an issue only with the split payment option. As others said, preset banks are only available through Arturia store.
You just need to change your country in your Arturia profile.

gerk wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:51 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:07 am

Unfortunately, the currency seems to be set automatically depending on your location. For me, it is USD. But there was an instance when I had upgraded to VC7 using split payment where I was charged in EUR, which was likely an issue only with the split payment option. As others said, preset banks are only available through Arturia store.
You just need to change your country in your Arturia profile.
Mine is already set. And I am fine with the auto selected USD currency, as EUR will be expensive for me. :)

lpr wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:16 pm What you dudes waiting for to go on sale? For me it’s Obsession and Quanta.
Plugin Boutique sent out an "exclusive coupon" for 40% off all Audiodamage (including Quanta) today. Not sure if the code is only for the recipient or shareable though.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”