Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought ozone tonal balance collection from sergevoluminous. Smooth transaction, recommended seller.

naveedejaz wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:39 am Just sold ableton live intro 11 to kodnin, and the whole process was very smooth and easy, great buyer!
naveedejaz is a very friendly and transparent seller. He responds quickly and monitors the license transfer's progress. Very pleasant experience! :tu:

I bought Analog Lab Lite from qweekz - very fast and efficient transaction, thank you sir! :tu:

I bought toontrack license from geraldoestrela he is a nice guy!
Roots, Rock, Reggae

Sold license to Kwasia all good and fantastic guy!
Roots, Rock, Reggae

Bought Syntorus 2 from simmo75. Quick and effortless transaction. Many thanks!!!

Bought Lexicon MPX-i Reverb & IK Vintage Compressor from ralfrobert, fast transaction

Bought Scaler 2 from davestretch. He responds quickly and monitors the license transfer's progress. Very pleasant experience!
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Bought bitwig studio 8 track from Coda73. Fast transaction and friendly seller !

Bought Ableton 11 suite from lpr.
Everything went well !!

I bought Zebra2 (inclusive Dark Zebra) and ACE from tslays. Very smooth transaction, recommended seller, anytime again! Thanks very much!

ilsiciliano wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:14 pm I bought Zebra2 (inclusive Dark Zebra) and ACE from tslays. Very smooth transaction, recommended seller, anytime again! Thanks very much!
Sold to ilsiciliano and also very smooth. Recommend!

Bought Ircamax 1 from andre9701. Smooth and fast license transfer. Good communication. Highly recommended!

Bought XLN AD bundle from glitch-o.
Ultra fast and smooth transaction, thanks!

Bought an EZMix pack from sergevoluminous.
Smooth and pleasant transaction, thank you!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”