Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kääriäinen wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:42 pm Bought Ircamax 1 from andre9701. Smooth and fast license transfer. Good communication. Highly recommended!
Thank you, enjoy! :tu:

Bought kHs One from glitch-o. Friendly communications and very fast transaction. Highly recommended seller!

Bought Reason 11 from fedexnman
Smooth transaction and quick transfer :tu:

Sold plugin alliance bundle to SteinyFritz, it was smooth recommended buyer thank you!

dozicusmaximus wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:49 pm Bought Reason 11 from fedexnman
Smooth transaction and quick transfer :tu:
Sold Reason11 to dozicusmaximus good buyer ! :tu:

Bought Ableton 10 Standard from jcolle. Really smooth. Highly recommended!

Purchase Cream2 from user Coda73. Great price and transaction complete. Thank you!

I bought the EZ Midi Pack "Disco Grooves" from geraldoestrela. Very fast and trustable transaction! Recommended seller!

Very bad experience trying to buy Lexicon Rev from "qweeqz" the guy is just sending incorrect serial number. I opened a case in PayPal to recover the money. Some people don't know what they are doing :x

Bought Predator from Hpwenzel fast & smooth transaction!

I've done two deals over the past month with Salsifi.

In both cases, he was fast and excellent to interact with. Highly recommended!!!

Sold one Ezkeys Midi Pack Disco Grooves to ilsiciliano , and the negotiation went smooth.
Last edited by geraldoestrela on Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Had a smooth and pleasant transaction buying a little plugin from goodbyesky

Elevated_being is very generous

Bought a bundle of plug-ins from rardier who was very quick and and equally friendly during the process.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”