Arturia Pigments 3 is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:59 pm My Pigments 2 is registered but not installed nor activated. How do I get Pigments 3 to be registered in my account before the expiration of the free offer in May 2021? Must Pigments 2 be installed before attempting to get Pigments 3 for free?

I will get the Spectrum Sound Pack for $19.99. I tried to pass this up but just could not do it.
Arturia Software Center will offer the update from v2 to v3. It's the same license.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

More Pigments sounds from Arturia. https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... nts/sounds

Synthwave 2085 "Perfect future retro".

I bought this bank of 128 presets for Pigments 2 last year. Even though the presets were authored in v2, they can be tweaked with the new features in v3, like with adding the sub oscillator in the utility engine, or the new filter and effects, for more better!
This is the one you’ve been waiting for. 128 gold-standard synthwave presets from some of the most talented artists and sound designers out there.

With synth sounds crafted by the likes of Starcadian, Mord Fustang, Twolegs Toneworks, Alessandro Cardinale, Gustavo Bravetti, Maxime Audfray, Jeremiah Savage, and Maxime Dangles you know you’re not only in safe hands, you’re in the best hands in the business. In Synthwave 2085, you’ll find stellar selection of bass, leads, pads, and sequences that you’ll absolutely lose yourself in, as well as a few fun effects and percussive elements to spice up your tracks. Every sound has unique parameters already mapped out to the macros too, so you can quickly and easily tweak the sounds under the guidance of the synth masters themselves.
Tip: I would recommend waiting for Arturia's next 50% off sale to buy any extra sounds. But it's worth exploring their sounds collection, because I picked up a few free banks for Analog Lab, and even one for Pigments!
Tip #2: Launch Analog Lab V, if you've got it, and browse the store from there. You will have access to all of the extra banks for V Collection. There are some free banks for the V instruments and Lab.
Last edited by zzz00m on Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the original purchase of pigments has turned out to be
quite good value for the money ...

Anybody tried the Spectrum sound pack that was released also, If so what do you think about it?

Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:34 pm Any demo for this. Anyone using Win 7…?
I'm on windows 7. Haven't had a crash of any kind in 4 different DAWs.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Thanks guys...with the Win 7 confirmation. Some newer stuff like Vital work on Win 7 but the gui eats cpu.

Any demo?
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Scrubbing Monkeys wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:30 pm Thanks guys...with the Win 7 confirmation. Some newer stuff like Vital work on Win 7 but the gui eats cpu.

Any demo?
You can demo any Arturia instrument simply by installing it with the Arturia Software Center.
https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... gments/asc

Use the tab for "Explore Products". Any that you do not yet own will have an install button.
Last edited by zzz00m on Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

drizzle78 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:55 pm Anybody tried the Spectrum sound pack that was released also, If so what do you think about it?
I like the Spectrum sound pack. 500 extra sounds authored for the new v3. Some very interesting examples to tweak and explore the new features with. I haven't gotten through them all yet...it's gonna take some time...

No-brainer for $19.99. :D

However it's not compatible with Analog Lab V yet. Neither is the factory Pigments 3 library.

Teksonik wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:17 am Super nerd level tip.... :hihi:

You can add an image for your custom banks:

Pigments 042121-1.png

Just drop a 256x256 .png file into the following location (on Windows not sure what it would be on Mac). Make sure it's named the same as your bank.

Pigments 042121-2.png

---------
I did not find it, can you show me the upper folder before Arturia ?

zzz00m wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 pm However it's not compatible with Analog Lab V yet..
speaking of...:
anybody knows what's the difference between analog lab lite and intro ?

i have both
seems to come with beatstep
"lite" is installed
curious what's in "intro"...

is it different? the same? will it guarantee world peace? :)

zzz00m wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 pm
drizzle78 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:55 pm Anybody tried the Spectrum sound pack that was released also, If so what do you think about it?
I like the Spectrum sound pack. 500 extra sounds authored for the new v3. Some very interesting examples to tweak and explore the new features with. I haven't gotten through them all yet...it's gonna take some time...

However it's not compatible with Analog Lab V yet. Neither is the factory Pigments 3 library.
yes. i noticed that too. waiting for a patch for AL V to fix this.. :(
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Just made a quick and aggressive track with Pigments3 and a few Waves Abbey road & bigwig factory plugins . All the synthesis sounds are Pigments3 and the drums are the Amen break.

This is just in the first few hours of using it after I bought it. Workflow is very nice.

https://soundcloud.com/user-817167937/downbeat01
Noise Producer

Thanks zzz00m
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

carrieres wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:33 pm I did not find it, can you show me the upper folder before Arturia ?
Sure it's in Program Data.

Pigments 042221-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

zzz00m wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:44 pm

@zzz00m usually the pigments packs are double the price of other AL packs. I think its $15 regular and then when on 50% off sale its $7 or so. So this for $5 for each which is IMHO a pretty good deal. I seriously doubt Arturia are ever going to make this entire pack collection at 50% off. They will probably break them out and sell them individual.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Return to “Instruments”