Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Reference 4 Headphones to blacklight, great buyer with patience! As the support took ages

Had a smooth transaction with Josephhh Great lad

Had an effortless transaction (trade) with kavin2134 - great communication, honest, and quick to follow up!

Bought some Wavesfactroy plugins from both Aminals and JVN. Smooth transaction. Recommended!

Had a smooth transaction with swenerick. Friendly communication. Recommended seller! :tu:

Lotuz2019 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:01 pm Had a smooth transaction with swenerick. Friendly communication. Recommended seller! :tu:
Thank you Lotuz2019. I confirm it was a pleasant and smooth transaction. Recommended buyer :tu:

I recommend dealing with ralfrobert

I purchased a soundbank from him and could not have wished for a speedier and smoother transaction.

Fab!
Last edited by SteinyFritz on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

safari70 wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:44 pm Had an effortless transaction (trade) with kavin2134 - great communication, honest, and quick to follow up!
Thanks safari20 . Can confirm he is equally good if not better communicator. Deal went on smooth right from the get go!! Highly recommended person to have transaction with

Sold Maag EQ4 to Radical_Cleftist — fast payment and great communication!
Highly recommended! :tu:

xxchopsueyxx wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:03 pm Sold Maag EQ4 to Radical_Cleftist — fast payment and great communication!
Highly recommended! :tu:
Right back at ya! Great communication - easy transaction. Highly recommended!

I'm new to the forum, and I'm a little late in posting positive feedback re: a transaction with antoyne. This was my first KVR forum transaction, and antoyne made it super easy. Great communication, great price - highly recommended!

sigmundklaus wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:06 pm I had the great pleasure to sell and buy plugins from/to the following fellow KVRers in the recent 2-3-4 weeks:

The_Ogre
rmadier
waldemarjohann
gbaddis
wruuska
jamleethorpe
martinjuenke
Thanks sigmundklaus!
Compliments to you as well :tu:

Sold Fabfilter Mastering Bundle to Shiftshaper. Fast and smooth transaction, recommended!

Bought bundle from InLight-Tone. Very fast and smooth transaction, thanks! :tu:
Last edited by ZincT on Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sold Newfangled Generate to SteinyFritz in a quick and smooth transaction. Big thumbs :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”