Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

MarkBarton wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:46 am Check here for a preset with a method to sync the 1027 sequencer to a DAW.
https://forums.cherryaudio.com/viewtopi ... =12&t=1552
Thanks Mark. The one thing my version has that that one doesn't is it reacts to DAW tempo changes as they happen without needing stop/start.
I've tweaked mine to add logic to check for Play Gate being up and it's an improvement on what I had before.
2500 SLAVED 1027 TO BPM v3.zip
slaving the 1027 to host BPM v3.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

My patch reacts immediately to tempo changes so I'm not sure why you say it doesn't. A problem with your patch is that when you start the sequence, it begins at the 2nd step instead of the first. If you could fix that problem, yours would be the preferred method since it does not require RATE control tweaking for range.

MarkBarton wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:07 pm My patch reacts immediately to tempo changes so I'm not sure why you say it doesn't. A problem with your patch is that when you start the sequence, it begins at the 2nd step instead of the first. If you could fix that problem, yours would be the preferred method since it does not require RATE control tweaking for range.
Sorry Mark, I must be losing it :?
For some reason when I tested the patches earlier they didn't seem to respond to tempo change during play and now they do so Lord knows what I was doing. Also, you are quite correct my patch seems to annoyingly start playing at step 2 rather than 1. Would have picked it up quicker, but because I wasn't really treating like what I was sequencing like a 'tune' I missed that entirely. No idea how to get round that other than set the sequencer up on the last step of the played sequence prior to the DAW playing.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

No problem. Perhaps sometime when I get a minute, I'll try to come up with a hybrid of the two approaches. Why don't you give it a go as well.

The new modules are quite awesome. Great work cherry and mark!

hey friends do you know how to remove the demo from the library browser ? i mean make them not visible into the list of the module i own.Thx.
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

jonalyn wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:01 pm hey friends do you know how to remove the demo from the library browser ? i mean make them not visible into the list of the module i own.Thx.
They should disappear after the demo period has expired.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:19 am
jonalyn wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:01 pm hey friends do you know how to remove the demo from the library browser ? i mean make them not visible into the list of the module i own.Thx.
They should disappear after the demo period has expired.
thx for let me know.
Someone know if it is possible to create custom section in the library ?

Only a "Favorites" list.
I wish it was possible to create your own folders/tags for categorization.

edited: wait... I just checked for the occasion and I see it's possible to make your own tags... was it always like that or introduced as a later upgrade? Very good to know nonetheless :party:

I was especially bothered by having half of my oscillators in "Sources" and half of my filters in "Processors". But at this point I'm reorganizing my entire collection.

Awesome :borg:

Niowiad wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:49 am Only a "Favorites" list.

edited: wait... I just checked for the occasion and I see it's possible to make your own tags... was it always like that or introduced as a later upgrade? Very good to know nonetheless :party:

I was especially bothered by having half of my oscillators in "Sources" and half of my filters in "Processors". But at this point I'm reorganizing my entire collection.

i 've just try to do it but i don't find how , can you explain please?

jonalyn wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:19 pm
Niowiad wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:49 am Only a "Favorites" list.

i 've just try to do it but i don't find how , can you explain please?
In the "Library", if you right-click on a module, there's a "Tag Editor..." option which lets you assign that module to a different category or create a new custom category altogether.

dreamscape.jpg

and yes Dreamscape Chapter Two arrived, a project and composed by MLC Vanamsterdam;

->
World,

This is the second composition of #Dreamscape - Chapter Two: "Machines". All parts of this composition are made by MLC Vanamsterdam, Radu Sover, Jim Dunn, Sada Exposada and Sam Nelson, using Cherry Audio's Voltage Modular only.

The guidelines for part two were: Theme: "Machines", BPM: 135, Scale: C LYDIAN SCALE (C = Root | C D E F# G A B)and Genre: No-limitations.

In the end I used 114 tracks, 75 mixer-channels and 122 wave-samples.

Thanks to all contributers for making this possible. Again, it's a journey.

I hope in future we will create more chapters for #Dreamscape. My goal is to reach an hour.
<-

https://soundcloud.com/dreamscape_vmmp/ ... -chapter-2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

a nice Freebie! from Request For Music, a new developer. very interesting modules will come!

as introduction a 80's light organ, but has special capabilities... check it out yourself!

RFM_LO-1.png

https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/rfm-lo-1

Cherry Audio has released the newly updated MS Vintage Bundle mkII for Voltage Modular - now including the new EG-20 and Poly EG-20 Envelope Generator modules!

Already own the MS Vintage Bundle? You'll receive 20% off of Cherry Audio's new PS-20 Synthesizer, an ultra-realistic, polyphonic, hot-rodded tribute to Korg's renowned MS-20 synthesizer.

Return to “Instruments”