OpZilla FM Synthesizer

Official support for: 2getheraudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, this is what it says. Not finding any ASIO drivers :)

Finally figured it out. I thought drivers were alreadu there, but realized after searching that it wasn't. Installed ASio4all and all is well.

Now I might try it in my DAW which is Bandlab's Cakewalk.

Thanks.

I really appreciate the latest update and the new features, but I'm still having GUI issues, and it's kinda of a bummer. Whenever I try to change the GUI size I have glitches. The only way to correct it is by removing ALL OpZilla instances in my project.

The worst case is the "small" size option (the one I try to use). It ALWAYS shows in a "normal" size window frame.

Windows 10, Studio One 4 Pro, 64-bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The idea was that the size was a 'set it and forget it' setting. If you set it once and restart your DAW, it should work fine, doesn't it ?

Big Tick wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:12 am The idea was that the size was a 'set it and forget it' setting. If you set it once and restart your DAW, it should work fine, doesn't it ?
No, it doesn't. I wish I could set it to "small" and forget it. Yes, whenever I start my project, it'll show correctly. But once I close that OpZilla instance and reopen it, it'll have this glitch ("small" GUI size in a "normal" size window frame).

Can you try in a different DAW ? I suspect the problem is Studio One that somehow, remembers the old size and doesn't adjust to the new one.

Big Tick wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:20 pm Can you try in a different DAW ? I suspect the problem is Studio One that somehow, remembers the old size and doesn't adjust to the new one.
Unfortunately I don't have a second DAW. But I have a lot of plugins, and I don't remember any of them displaying similar issue as OpZilla.

Big Tick wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:23 pm
kingozrecords wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:15 pm A nice synth thanks, too bad you have to activate online though, offline too would be nice. I use an offline pc because the interenet uses a great deal of CPU, I turn off any extra services off, and even in programming try to reduce any dependancies and overhead.
We can activate you offline if you send a ticket.
That's really cool of you thanks. But I broke and got wifi for My work PC. At least it's a stick I can take out if I choose. I like the colour and definition of this synth. It pays some homage to those sounds we loved from software synths in the 90's and also has a slight finish that feels inert, colourless, like as if from hardware.

You really learned from the precedent of FM7 an 8. Congratulations.

Will there be many more presets for this synth? I'd like to buy 100's or thousands. You could pay Che or something? You could pay Me too I guess, whatever you feel. Because a little flow gets Me creative and thoughtful, but Che is interesting too, maybe someone that did the Air music synth patches? pretty slick.

Very happy with OpZilla so far :D

I would like to report a bug though. I'm using it mainly with Reaper 64 bits on Windows 8.1. When it is opened and the editor is visible, the plug-in takes the keyboard and mouse focus, so I can't click on the other plug-ins names in the Reaper plug-in list, and the only way to remove the plug-in from its location is to use the right mouse popup menu. For example I can't just click either on the plug-in name in the list and on the remove button on the bottom.

Just authorized my trial version of OpZilla. I use it in Win10 and Bitwig. How can I resize the interface which covers my complete screen, obscuring Bitwig ?

I really like Opzilla, it has replaced FM8 and Dexed and is giving DX-7 V a run for it's money! Can someone from support please repond to my email requesting more authorizations? I emailed thursday last week and again monday and recieved the auto-reply "we have recieved your email" but no actual email from 2getheraudio replying to my request or giving me any guidance. Thank you!

Erisian wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:30 pm
Erisian wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:45 pm I'm not a fan of FM but that's such a beautiful looking machine, I had to download a free trial. I think it's a very generous pricing system for such a quality instrument. Thank you very much. :tu:
I've been playing with the trial version and - well - you seem to have kind of converted me. It seems FM can actually sound quite beautiful. Now I just need to learn how to control an FM synth. 8)
I've found the other products so easy to make good sounds and not overwhelming for a halfway experienced geek as myself, I thought if I ever figure out how to make sounds on FM synths, this is the one I should try, so I got it

Any updates coming the the future? Also, I hate that they advertise it having 64 algorithms when there are only 16.

Can I register this on multiple computers like my Laptop and my Main studio computer?

Korg Supporter wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:23 pm Any updates coming the the future? Also, I hate that they advertise it having 64 algorithms when there are only 16.
I can't answer regarding updates since 2getheraudio is now part of inMusic, so it's with them.

Regarding the algorithns, it is 16 configurations, but you can customize the source of the feedback operator in each, giving you essentially 16x4 different configurations.

Return to “2getheraudio”