machinesworking wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:24 pm
jancivil wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:12 pm
machinesworking wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:33 pm
jancivil wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:50 pm
If I happened into a working studio and found REAPER on their machines, I would be very surprised. I'd be less surprised to see SAWSTUDIO if we're talking too yoogly to go out the house during the day
A good friend Tad, runs a studio here using Reaper and Studio One. He loves Reaper, except the comping.
Sorry, that was just a setup for the punchline SAWSTUDIO
which is also ok by me but if it wants to get laid it had better be stacked with cash
He's married, so he doesn't get laid by law.
Well if he wants any chance at a girlfriend he's going to have to ditch Reaper.

KVRAF
3117 posts since 15 Aug, 2003 from seattle

Post Tue May 04, 2021 7:50 pm

ghettosynth wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:52 pm
machinesworking wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:24 pm
jancivil wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:12 pm
machinesworking wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 2:33 pm
jancivil wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 1:50 pm
If I happened into a working studio and found REAPER on their machines, I would be very surprised. I'd be less surprised to see SAWSTUDIO if we're talking too yoogly to go out the house during the day
A good friend Tad, runs a studio here using Reaper and Studio One. He loves Reaper, except the comping.
Sorry, that was just a setup for the punchline SAWSTUDIO
which is also ok by me but if it wants to get laid it had better be stacked with cash
He's married, so he doesn't get laid by law.
Well if he wants any chance at a girlfriend he's going to have to ditch Reaper.
It’s definitely the neckbeards DAW of choice.

KVRist
167 posts since 4 Feb, 2021

Post Tue May 04, 2021 11:51 pm

Going back to Reason from WSs was kind of accidental. I had a modular fever at some point and wanted to make something semi-generative with a lot of probability stuff. I could make something on both Fantom and MPC One, but I did not want to buy a whole Eurorack set up for the rest, I just turned to the best modular DAW I knew and got attatched to it again. I know there are some modular options in other DAWs too, but I know of none in which I can flip to the backside of the units and just use virtual cables the same way I would use real ones with hardware. So much better than symbolic representation to me like the Nord Modular's editor or whatever. Now my Nord Modular is gone, and Reason rules any modular cravings. I cannot see myself use any other. I have uninstalled Logic Pro X from my Macs, because I do not use it at all.
Tribe Of Hǫfuð https://soundcloud.com/user-228690154 Karma, MC909, Microkorg, MU100R/VL70 w. BC1, Nord Lead 2, Polivoks, Prophecy, WSA-1, Mac Pro w. Reason 11 Suite + Nektar P4 + Nektar Impact LX25+.

KVRAF
21221 posts since 20 Oct, 2007 from not here

Post Wed May 05, 2021 4:25 am

"but if it wants to get laid it had better be stacked with cash/He's married, so he doesn't get laid by law."

I said "it". SAWSTUDIO better be able to pay for it because too ugly

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”