Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wangeroge wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:00 pm Bought Chromaphone extensions from 3qO. Fast and smooth license transfer. Recommended!
Likewise! Very quick and flawless transaction. Recommended as well :tu:

nevermind
Last edited by SeePlusPlus on Thu May 06, 2021 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Purchased Acustica Cream2 from 3qO, Quick, efficient transfer of goods. :tu:
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Bought Ableton Live 10 Intro from klmbk. Nice communication and everything worked fine.

Bought a nice final cut pro bundle from Dallon426. Great seller with great communication! Thanks!

I would like to thank naveedejaz for generously transferring me a license of the Lindell 7X-500 plugin for free. Great guy! :tu:

Yorrrrrr wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:38 pm Got a Live 11 Suite license from nonplussed_

Amazing seller!
Sold to Yorrrrrr, excellent buyer!

Arcadia1984 sold me kilohearts ultimate and the transaction start to finish was about 15 minutes. Awesome seller.

SteinyFritz wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:47 am After three hours of perusing the dictionary I could not find any words to match the degree to which I recommend martinjuenke to y'all

:pray:
:clap:
Seldom had such a nice and warm feedback!
Thank you so much SteinyFritz
Danke schön :tu:

The Noodlist wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 12:40 pm Purchased Acustica Cream2 from 3qO, Quick, efficient transfer of goods. :tu:
Likewise! The Noodlist is a very responsive and polite buyer. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought 2 Toontrack MIDI packs from digitalboytn - Excellent seller, the transaction was fast! ... recommended!

Bought Weiss MM-1 from rvr-alex - smooth transaction.

Sold a couple of Toontrack MIDI groove packs to rcube and it was all good...Lucky dude got the last two packs :) Recommended....
No auto tune...

Purchased Reason Lite from electricthing - everything went smoothly, highly recommend!

Bought Hive 2 from Rod Staples. Super quick and friendly communication. Almost instant license transfer. Thanks.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”