One Synth Challenge #146: Sinmad by NUSofting (Double Tap Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BernardFate wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:04 am Sorry about that - I thought nobody would notice it. I deleted my Soundcloud account and I also requested to have my KVR account be deleted.

I had problems logging on to https://www.onesynthchallenge.org/ - and I sent a PM to bjporter about that. He didn't reply yet, therefore the track is disqualified anyway, so I thought there is no point to be a part of the challenge anyway. :-(
Sorry you had difficulties with the voting site. Sometimes it can take a while for @bjporter or I to respond. Others have had problems in the past and we managed to resolve their issues. In any case there would be no dq if you have notified us of the problem and we could not fix it before the deadline.

liqih wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:02 pm Nothing I can find from the others. Could be I missed the message, sorry.

Here the page to send your address.
https://nusofting.com/contact/
I also sent my details via contact form, but I did it few days after the deadline.

RichardSemper wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 9:34 pm I am not sure what effect (if any) this would have, but I would suggest (to avoid possible confusion) to delay any such changes until after the voting period is ended.
That's my usual approach for this situation. Not the first time. I just couldn't commit to the tittle till the deadline this month and I had to clarify the imagined title of the track for liqih. Also confusing :D

On the other news. Voted! I'll give some comments on SC during this weekend. Had to give votes first just to be sure it's out of my system. :wheee:
YT | SC | FB | IG | earror :ud: KO :ud:

Voted - well done everyone.

Also sent a couple of messages via the Nusofting web form - you're very welcome to use my track Liqih

Hi all, I have received all e-mails from web, thanks. I had few days of bad health but nothing new. I reviewing the presets for Sinmad, many great ones among those your sent.

I have voted...
This synth has a very special character not found in any other synth I know of. Especially that mysterious delay feedback matrix. Most of the tracks do reflect that and accepted the challenge in that regard which didn't make it easier. Good work!

Voted :tu:
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Voted too!
Cheers to all participants!

:tu: I have voted too.

Voted.

Voted. As before, tried to listen carefully to each track and gave each my impressionistic comments. Hope some are helpful. If I misinterpreted any, my apologies. Nice array of lots of experimental tracks making use of unusual offerings of synth!

interesting

db has voted. db will comment later.

VOTED! Good work all. I have left comments. Apologies for that.

o

Voted.

opdobqo wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 3:56 pm ...I have left comments. Apologies for that.
:-o That it would come to that ! Shamelessly polluting timelines :-x :tantrum:

Seriously now...I came across a lot of your feedback today and it is of the very best kind. Not to mention kind. So :tu: and :clap:. Makes me feel ashamed for not doing better, actually. :oops:

Return to “Instruments”