Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Made a purchase from

jbehrmusic

Super quick easy transaction that went flawlessly. Would easily recommend dealing with them and would happily do so again :)

hardwired wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 4:09 amSuper quick easy transaction that went flawlessly. Would easily recommend dealing with them and would happily do so again :)
Sold to hardwired. Very nice and pleasant, with good communication and fast purchase. Thanks again!

EnGee wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 8:54 pm Bought PA Knifonium and Lion from LoveEnigma18 who is an excellent and generous trader. It was a pleasure to deal with and I highly recommend :tu:
Thank you. :) I confirm the transaction. EnGee is easily one of the best and trustworthy persons here. Prompt and friendly communication, fast payment, and an excellent transaction overall. Would love to deal again. I highly recommend too. :tu:

Bought DS-10 from tslays very easy transaction, I recommend buying from him!

sold Bitwig to ferez21. everything was done in less than a day. thank you very much, Bitwig folks and ferez21! vroom vroom
"It dreamed itself along"

Just purchased Hive 2 from @rvr-alex and it went perfectly smoothly. Thank you rvr-alex!

I bought a PA and Kilohearts plugin from arcadia1984.

Very friendly, very fast. Absolutely trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Thanks a lot, matey!

killmaster wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:06 pm Just purchased Hive 2 from @rvr-alex and it went perfectly smoothly. Thank you rvr-alex!
great communication, very fast payment, good luck in the music world

Sold Groove Agent 5 to kunonagel -- perfect buyer, flawless transaction!

Bought GRM Tools Creative Bundle from fairlyclose -- great communication, quick transfer, all went very smoothly!

Bought Softube Model 72 from rvr-alex, very fast communication and smooth sale, recommended to all!

Sold Archetype Plini to arcy and everything went great.

monkeymanx very kind user, smooth transaction! Suggested!

Just purchased IK Tapes from waldemarjohann. Great seller, very friendly and pleasant transaction, highly recommended!

Got a nice deal from kvraudioinc on Xhun Audio Instrument Bundle. Quick and hassle-free transaction.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”