Voxengo Colour Schemes Repository..

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Teksonik wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:45 pm The only thing is it doesn't look like the waveform color is saved in the color file. I have to manually set it to red each time. Not sure if that's a bug or intended behavior.
You can set it to red then save the preset as default, new instances will then have the red waveform. That's how I got it to recall my waveform colour choice :tu:
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Cool thanks, that works. :)

I wonder if the fact that the color choice is not saved in a color file is a bug or intended behavior ? It seems like it should be saved in the file like all other choices.

Anyway I replaced the file on the last page with an updated version. I forgot the change the colors in the Spectrum Mode Editor.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:45 pm
Autobot wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:26 pm
Teksonik wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:26 pm Am I the only one who likes a more limited color palette ?
Nice one. Mind to share?
Sure, here you go. The only thing is it doesn't look like the waveform color is saved in the color file. I have to manually set it to red each time. Not sure if that's a bug or intended behavior.
Thanks.
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:00 am Thanks.
My pleasure. :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

^ Like these! Simple, yet effective. :tu:
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Does anyone knows this skin name ?

Thats the standard #Black theme:
Settings/UI colors = BLACK
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Voxengo UI Color Presets: Kr3eM 1
  • More information and screens here

Boogex Kr3eM1 DEF.png

Drumformer Kr3eM1 DEF.png

Kr3eM1 OldSkVb.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Greetings, I've got a new version of my colour theme, based on FL Studio 20. Hope you enjoy...
vox-boogex - audiosabre FL20 theme.jpg
vox-span - audiosabre FL20 theme.jpg
audiosabre - Voxengo FL20 Theme.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nice!

Blue Black and
Blue Black Alt2 for the new style knobs

I am quite happy with the default dark and navy skins, but I gotta say that Powershaper skin looks quite nice.

Looks real nice! This reminds me I had a couple of colourschemes that I was going to finish off and "release". I'm using my 'Midnight Teal' scheme on everything Voxengo at the moment - I like DARK :)

Return to “Effects”