Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:38 am Up to 81% off Soundtoys, with most plugins now $29 each:

[url=https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2]https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2

SoundToys Devil-Loc $29
SoundToys Devil-Loc Deluxe $29
SoundToys Little MicroShift $29
SoundToys Little Radiator $29
SoundToys MicroShift $29
SoundToys Radiator $29
Not pricing errors I guess? Would expect Devil-Loc Deluxe to be more expensive than Devil-Loc and Little Radiator to be less expensive than Radiator, etc. But sales can be strange....

Ou_Tis wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:04 am
Uncle E wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 4:38 am Up to 81% off Soundtoys, with most plugins now $29 each:

[url=https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2]https://www.jrrshop.com/computer-softwa ... e=1&type=2

SoundToys Devil-Loc $29
SoundToys Devil-Loc Deluxe $29
SoundToys Little MicroShift $29
SoundToys Little Radiator $29
SoundToys MicroShift $29
SoundToys Radiator $29
Not pricing errors I guess? Would expect Devil-Loc Deluxe to be more expensive than Devil-Loc and Little Radiator to be less expensive than Radiator, etc. But sales can be strange....
From what I remember (and can see on the Soundtoys website), the pricing is indeed strange, but correct.

Obviously, except Little Alterboy, it's best to pick up the big brothers and skip the little ones. I think the big brothers carry a license for the little ones as well.

Best time to pickup Decapitator and/or EchoBoy, their most popular plugins, as those don't get discounted to $49 often - even lower at JRR Shop. I think it only happens twice a year. Little Alterboy is also at its lowest price.

A great time to pick up the bundle itself. JRR Shop has it for about $275, which is a great price. :tu:

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 am Obviously, except Little Alterboy, it's best to pick up the big brothers and skip the little ones. I think the big brothers carry a license for the little ones as well.
Just reading the blurb on Radiator and Primal Tap at JRR, both say they include the little version so... $29 for the little one or $29 for both...

GaryG wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:22 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:17 am Obviously, except Little Alterboy, it's best to pick up the big brothers and skip the little ones. I think the big brothers carry a license for the little ones as well.
Just reading the blurb on Radiator and Primal Tap at JRR, both say they include the little version so... $29 for the little one or $29 for both...
Soon in KVR Marketplace, a lot of "little" plugins for sale :D

ferez21 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:36 am
My first thought too :)

GaryG wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:04 am
That is not possible since the little plugins are considered part of this mini bundle of the big and little plugins. It is one single license for both. :)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:42 am
GaryG wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 7:04 am
That is not possible since the little plugins are considered part of this mini bundle of the big and little plugins. It is one single license for both. :)
Thanks for clarifying.

Hmm. My upgrade path to the Soundtoys bundle costs $295 ($6 more than the bundle deal) and I've already got Sie-Q, Tremolator, Filter Freak, Little AlterBoy and Little Plate. It would be nice to see a discount in the upgrade path.
Meh

squibs wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:46 am Hmm. My upgrade path to the Soundtoys bundle costs $295 ($6 more than the bundle deal) and I've already got Sie-Q, Tremolator, Filter Freak, Little AlterBoy and Little Plate. It would be nice to see a discount in the upgrade path.
Perhaps upgrade deals are not part of this sale. I am unable to verify since I only have the bundle. Best to check with their support. They are generally slow to respond (at least for me), but are helpful. You surely deserve a better price. And it is not worth selling these plugins considering the "infamous" $25 transfer fee (and now that most are only $29 new anyway), so best to use them towards the upgrade.

Can any coupon codes be applied at JRR Shop for those offers? I tried group and forum, and, they both don't seem to work.

chk071 wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 10:07 am Can any coupon codes be applied at JRR Shop for those offers? I tried group and forum, and, they both don't seem to work.
They don't work, but I do see an automatic discount being applied in the cart.

Yeah, I saw that too. Just thought I could get the stuff even cheaper. :)

Yeah, I understand. This is Soundtoys best price, so you can pick something that you were after and can't go wrong. :)

i've been waiting for a sale on the upgrades for a while now. maybe 1,5 years? i'm pretty sure they haven't offered it lately, but if i remember correctly they might've teased with "stay tuned" regarding upgrade and student discounts in the holiday sale?

edit. new page. was talking about Soundtoys.

^^^
Generally when the plugin is not multi-touch capable and does not have randomizer(s) it takes a really low price to entice me to buy. Since I already have five Soundtoys plugins a sale on the upgrades may be what it takes for my to buy!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”