Bass Master- is it good?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey there
Bass Master with expansions is on sale for $100. I am in to making Dubstep or Future Bass drops, and was wondering if it any good. I do have every synth in the world, and don't need to spend extra money, unless it will buy me a lot of fun. Looks like each expansion is only 63 sounds and demos very short so I can't get good idea of what included. Also- I was trying to find it on Loopmaster's site and they dont have it there, but it is their plugin. Strange.

many good patches. the filter and overdrive are good.
the envelopes are acceptable.
my only real gripe is there are no on/off switches for each layer, just a volume fader.
it's pretty much is what it says on the tin.
modulation may be a bit lacking, but i'm old fashioned and like my bass with bass in it, so not a biggie.
it saves me time here and there, and it's nice and simple.

I just stumbled over this plugin today. Wow, that´s one quality thingie when it comes to sound! Top work, gonna get this baby and am very surprised.

Not bad at all! It would be even better with more control! They could have two mods: 1 for easy navigation with simple control like they have now and 2 for advanced users

Functionality is as basic as it gets, and it´s definitely not a tool for purists who embrace the sonic differences between red and blue SH101s.

If you don´t mind using presets, though, it´s a super efficient way to try out a ton of off beat-basses without searching through 10 plugins and 20 sample banks. The sounds are well-varied, and the quality is usually production-ready.

It's good. Some of the sounds are a bit too big when you try to fit them in a track, but there are a lot of solid sound sources in there.

production quality is solid

still needs mute switches for each 'oscillator' though.
great value none the less ;)

Return to “Instruments”