Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TommyF wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:31 am Bought bx_limiter from GusGranite. Friendly communications and very fast transfer. Highly recommended seller!
Likewise! @TommyF is a trusted buyer! Thank you for the purchase. 👍

Bought HG-2 from GusGranite. Smooth transaction, quick transfer. :tu:

fitzroy wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 6:48 am Bought HG-2 from GusGranite. Smooth transaction, quick transfer. :tu:
Great communication from fitzroy - trusted buyer! Thank you :tu:

Sold Razor to isobaric, friendly communication, fast payment, smooth transaction!

Sold Live Suite 11 to MarkTekk, Good communication, fast payment.

I bought a TAL plugin from elassi.

Friendly, fast and honest. A true asset to this community. Trade with absolute confidence.

Thanks a lot, matey!

I bought some PA plugins from BenJBooth.

Great communication, friendly, speedy and above all: honest. Highly recommended.

Thanks a million!

Sold Eventide SP2016 to @obssesion_no .. Quick payment and friendly communication.

I sold Divisimate to Tellfit! Perfect communication, payment and transaction! Thanks again Tellfit!

Backposting since I'm now eligable!

Great dealings with Hyperwave00 , monophonK , hanshans and 'Dave Onions'

:clap:

Traded with deejay2, GREAT guy. Thanks! :tu:

Bought Kazrog Synth Warmer, true iron from jethrobull who was very helpful and responsive. Thank you :)

I bought Divisimate from quickfingers100 . Great seller, give me every information about every step about the license transfert.
He replied very quickly to pm.

I recommend this seller.

TDVV purchased Reveal Sound Spire from kvraudioinc (xerisonic). Good transaction.
Last edited by xerisonic on Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sold Mastering The Mix Mixroom to darni. Easy and fast transaction. Very recommended buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”