Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Radiator add much I can't already do with HG-2 / Ozone / Trash2?

Anyone using Filter Freak that feels it offers something unique vs other filters?

vallaton wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 pm i've been waiting for a sale on the upgrades for a while now. maybe 1,5 years? i'm pretty sure they haven't offered it lately, but if i remember correctly they might've teased with "stay tuned" regarding upgrade and student discounts in the holiday sale?

edit. new page. was talking about Soundtoys.
Soundtoys are on sale now.

Guys, so I am thinking on jumping into the Arturia Pigments deal. I don't need it right now but might find some use for it in the future, I'm wondering if buying Pigments 3 will get me -some day- Pigments 4 for free, or this free update for P2 users is something rare for Arturia -I don't have experience with them.
As a side question: what are your thoughts about Pigments 3? Opinion/experiences/comparison vs other synths? The one I'm curious to see what they come up with is Synthmaster 3, probably gonna buy it when released (I own SM2 and really like it).

Spring Goose wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:43 pm
vallaton wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:53 pm i've been waiting for a sale on the upgrades for a while now. maybe 1,5 years? i'm pretty sure they haven't offered it lately, but if i remember correctly they might've teased with "stay tuned" regarding upgrade and student discounts in the holiday sale?

edit. new page. was talking about Soundtoys.
Soundtoys are on sale now.
yup. but the upgrade isn't on sale.

- deleted due to incorrect information -
Last edited by Uncle E on Wed May 12, 2021 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gabriel Garcia wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 pm Guys, so I am thinking on jumping into the Arturia Pigments deal. I don't need it right now but might find some use for it in the future, I'm wondering if buying Pigments 3 will get me -some day- Pigments 4 for free, or this free update for P2 users is something rare for Arturia -I don't have experience with them.
As a side question: what are your thoughts about Pigments 3? Opinion/experiences/comparison vs other synths? The one I'm curious to see what they come up with is Synthmaster 3, probably gonna buy it when released (I own SM2 and really like it).
I bought Pigments (v1.0) on release and we got both upgrades to 2.0 and 3.0 free.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 pm I bought Pigments (v1.0) on release and we got both upgrades to 2.0 and 3.0 free.
Great! I deleted my post about it, I was probably wrong.

Delete
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:44 pm
Gabriel Garcia wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 pm Guys, so I am thinking on jumping into the Arturia Pigments deal. I don't need it right now but might find some use for it in the future, I'm wondering if buying Pigments 3 will get me -some day- Pigments 4 for free, or this free update for P2 users is something rare for Arturia -I don't have experience with them.
I bought Pigments (v1.0) on release and we got both upgrades to 2.0 and 3.0 free.
The only difference for those that owned v1 or v2 is that they did not receive the Spectrum Sound Pack
(500 sounds designed exclusively for Pigments 3), which is included when you purchase Pigments 3. Instead, v1 and v2 owners are able to purchase it for $19.

Thanks! Do you know if it usually goes this low? It's $69 If you own other Arturia product.

Gabriel Garcia wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:06 am Thanks! Do you know if it usually goes this low? It's $69 If you own other Arturia product.
From what I can tell, it's been that price at least twice before when V1 and V2 were released as part of the same crossgrade offer. As for the lowest price, it was offered for $49/49 Euros to anyone that owned V Collection at the end of 2019 when V2 was released.

SolarAxix wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:38 am
Gabriel Garcia wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:06 am Thanks! Do you know if it usually goes this low? It's $69 If you own other Arturia product.
From what I can tell, it's been that price at least twice before when V1 and V2 were released as part of the same crossgrade offer. As for the lowest price, it was offered for $49/49 Euros to anyone that owned V Collection at the end of 2019 when V2 was released.
This is right. I bought V2 for $49.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

To answer the side question, it was the best of the "mega synths" before version 3. The ease of use, visual feedback, workflow, capabilities and sound quality is better then it's peers. Version 3 just makes that gap wider. You say you don't need it right now, but you do. It will become your go to synth.

SolarAxix wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:38 amFrom what I can tell, it's been that price at least twice before when V1 and V2 were released as part of the same crossgrade offer. As for the lowest price, it was offered for $49/49 Euros to anyone that owned V Collection at the end of 2019 when V2 was released.
I bought the pigments v3 crossgrade offered in my arturia account for €49 euros (approx $60) a few days ago (I have v collection 7).
gerk wrote:To answer the side question, it was the best of the "mega synths" before version 3. The ease of use, visual feedback, workflow, capabilities and sound quality is better then it's peers. Version 3 just makes that gap wider.
It's horses for courses. Falcon and phase plant can both do a lot of things that pigments can't as they have more flexibility in their structure, but pigments is certainly powerful and has a workflow that sits really well with me.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”