Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ploki wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:38 pm bought Valhalla Room from the-rippa
fast and easy. :) recommended.
Likewise. Excellent buyer....

Thanks for the kind words :hug:

Bought Soundtoys Bundle and Repro 1 from
rvr-alex .
Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Fast and reliable. 100% recommended.

I had a bad experience with Remixreprogramme.
I made an offer, he agreed on the price, and I paid for the product right away.
The next day he sent me the money back, saying he regretted the deal. Very childish and unreliable behavior...
I explained to him that because of my country tax laws I would have to pay 6% for the international transfer, and he promised me that he would reimburse the amount.
It's been around a month since this happened, and I am still waiting for the reparations for the damage he inflicted because of his Unethical actions.
I'm sure he's not going to rob anyone here, but I strongly advise against making any kind of deal with him.

I bought a PA plugin from goodbyesky.

It took a couple of days to resolve, but I wasn't worried in the least. goodbyesky is absolutely trustworthy and a friendly person. It is known. Trade with confidence.

Cheers to you, matey!

I purchased Spectralayers Pro 7 from Nspace, they were very quick to communicate and stated clearly the terms of the license transfer. Quick and smooth transaction, Great individual!

Bought Scarbee Pre Bass from Poppamoet in a quick and effortless transaction. Many thanks!!!

Bought Exponential Audio R4 from jbehrmusic.
Perfect transaction: Very responsive and friendly guy, super fast and professional.

Tx jbehrmusic, a pleasure doing business with you - highly recommended. :tu:

Bought Nithonat from elassi, who contacted me when seeing I was looking for it. Very nice and friendly guy. Recommended to do business with. Thanks!
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Sold a PA plugin to Axxor. Fast payment, good communication, and smooth transaction. Highly recommended! :tu:

Bought Brainworx bx_distorange from LoveEnigma18 — thank you for a smooth transaction, trusted KVR member.

:tu:

I bought Live 11 Suite from @Yaroslove (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=562219).

Since he's in Ukraine we couldn't do PayPal, but we quickly agreed on bank transfer details and closed the deal within half an hour. Then we waited for my payment to go through and as soon as it did he transferred the license immediately! :party:

I can wholeheartedly recommend him as a seller. And as a person, too - very nice guy to talk to :)

Thanks!!! :hug: :tu:
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

Bought PA Lindell 80 Series from Endor-8o8 — thank you for a smooth transaction, trusted KVR member.

:tu:

Bought FabFilter Total Bundle from Fusi. Good deal, recommended seller.

Sold Exponential Audio R4 to Nobdi. Very friendly and responsive. Would definitely do business again my friend :D

Purchased Black Rooster VLA-3A from Endor-8o8 . Smooth transaction and licence transfer. Thanks! Dave

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”