An upgrade from Basic to Standard?

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Maybe I am misreading, but I can't find the pricing for an upgrade from Waveform Pro Basic to Standard on Tracktion's website.
I do see upgrade prices within each tier from older versions to newer versions, but how about upgrade for same version but to different tier?

The Waveform Pro application is the same in each tier.

The difference is the bundled plugins, and the plugins which are added in each tier are available separately.

You can "upgrade" to a higher tier by purchasing the additional plugins that you want to add.

If you want to get more than one at a time, you can use the custom bundle builder for a discount over purchasing them individually.

fde101 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:21 am The Waveform Pro application is the same in each tier.

The difference is the bundled plugins, and the plugins which are added in each tier are available separately.

You can "upgrade" to a higher tier by purchasing the additional plugins that you want to add.

If you want to get more than one at a time, you can use the custom bundle builder for a discount over purchasing them individually.
Thanks!

Similar question - I have Waveform 9+ (which included DAW Essentials, Collective, Master Mix). The upgrade to Waveform Pro Basic says it includes updates to existing plug-ins. Does that mean it will update any of my existing Tracktion plugins -- DAW Essentials, Collective, Master Mix -- or only those included in the Pro Basic package? The Master Mix plugin is my main concern - I tried the Pro Trial and while all my other plugins translated over to version 11 seamlessly, the Master Mix didn't appear, even though my version 11 was scanning the same folders as version 9.

Return to “Tracktion”