Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 4:07 pm
Q9000 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:37 pm Master Tones British Kolorizer saturation effect plugin doesn't sound to bad, I am happy with it.
I thought it said "British Kolonizer". I need to get off Twitter, everything is becoming political. ;)
Would give the company name a whole new meaning, too!

aMUSEd wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:10 am Anyone know how many PA plugins you need to own to go from getting a monthly $25 voucher to a $50?
It's not about how many plugins you've got from them, but how much you've spent during a certain period of time. Edit: missed the answer on the previous page, but yeah, over the past 12 months (at least used to be so). I was on 50 for a while, then dropped back to 25.

gondii wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:16 pm
Q9000 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:37 pm Master Tones British Kolorizer saturation effect plugin doesn't sound to bad, I am happy with it.
How is that $149 regularly though...

Also I cannot try it because it just completely destroys my CPU.
Had a chuckle when I saw that price as well, clicked on their products to see its the only product in this previously unheard of company's arsenal. So yeah they are going down the Waves/PA style bloated prices path, which likely means their plugins will be worth exactly a 10th of what they advertise its full price.

Havent tried the freebie, Im over trying new things that do what already I have a few plugins do. Thats extra bloat in the plugin manager to navigate!

Hi,
I already own a bunch of Acustica plugins such as Pensado EQ, Diamond and many more...
Is it really worth it or necessary to buy Nebula N4 while it's on sale for $99?
Best regards and have a nice weekend.

paolostylo wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:22 am Hi,
I already own a bunch of Acustica plugins such as Pensado EQ, Diamond and many more...
I asked myself the same question - although i'm pretty new to the Acustica world.
I've decided not to buy N4 for now and stick with the Aqua plugins i own already (and get to know them better).

Ok, last question for today:
Does anyone have a spare PA-Voucher for me...?
:ud: :roll: :hyper: :D

me too please... pretty please....
paolostylo wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:23 am Ok, last question for today:
Does anyone have a spare PA-Voucher for me...?
:ud: :roll: :hyper: :D

quietzone wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:34 am Gig Performer 3 Unlocked (can host any third party VST & AU plugins)
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... mer_3.html

$39.99 using code DESKEW-3999 valid through May 16th California time
or $15 if you first apply the code above and then apply your monthly $25 voucher on top.
Have there been vouchers this month ? (and if so when ???)
...could it be that I stopped getting vouchers just in the month where I'm actually interested in something :dog: ?

gig performer is great - it's far more than just a plugin host. It has a scripting language in it that makes it easy to create control panels to send out sysex. It's my go-to tool for controlling roland synths due to that.

Nobdi wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:03 pm
quietzone wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:34 am Gig Performer 3 Unlocked (can host any third party VST & AU plugins)
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/prod ... mer_3.html

$39.99 using code DESKEW-3999 valid through May 16th California time
or $15 if you first apply the code above and then apply your monthly $25 voucher on top.
Have there been vouchers this month ? (and if so when ???)
...could it be that I stopped getting vouchers just in the month where I'm actually interested in something :dog: ?
Yep, got mine on the 3rd.

Nothing on (or around) the 3rd in my inbox :-( . Must have really just run out.
Tx to OneOfManyPauls for helping me out with his one! Much appreciated my friend !!!

Nobdi wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:30 pm Nothing on (or around) the 3rd in my inbox :-( . Must have really just run out.
Tx to OneOfManyPauls for helping me out with his one! Much appreciated my friend !!!

A few hours left...
Hope that I'm lucky too... :phones:

"with Gig Performer you can also record multichannel audio straight from the mixing board" Could I use it to track with my vocal chain at near 0 latency while simultaneously recording the unprocessed vocals without a mixing board (just audio interface)? For example, with Acustica plugins etc.

Once you try Tim P L-Bus 2 with Azzimov skins, you might change your mind, It's amazing.
I like Cream2, it smokes Sand and Navy, IMHO. You can find Cream2 for $10 in the buy and sell forum. I now prefer N4 and 3rd party to most Acquas.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 2:49 pm
Once you try Tim P L-Bus 2 with Azzimov skins, you might change your mind, It's amazing.
I like Cream2, it smokes Sand and Navy, IMHO. You can find Cream2 for $10 in the buy and sell forum. I now prefer N4 and 3rd party to most Acquas.
I was going to say something similar to this. I was ok with aquas, in general, but then, particularly about dynamics, once I found Tim Petherick's libraries I use aquas only for eq tasks.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”