Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold Acustica Audio IVORY to isobaric. Super nice person and super fast/smooth transaction! Highly recommended.

Smooth Operator sold to clpton62. Naissss.

Purchased FabFilter Pro-Q3 from rvr-alex. Quick communication and transfer!

Sold 2 Toontrack midi packs to digitalboytn and Modo Bass to Zackit

Both are great buyer and happy to talk with! :pray:
Roots, Rock, Reggae

Just bought a PA plugin from Berba. Nice seller and fast transfer. Very recommended, check here guys, he has great prices: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=565059

Sold bx_console_SSL_E to fcamp - Easy and polite communication and fast payment. Highly reccomend him as a buyer.

fcamp wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:15 am Just bought a PA plugin from Berba. Nice seller and fast transfer. Very recommended, check here guys, he has great prices: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=565059
Thanks fcamp, you were one of the most polite and easy conversations I've had on this forum. Enjoy your new channel strip :tu:

Just bought a plugin from Berba (Soundtoys). Nice seller and fast transfer

Sold Klevgrand Degrader to ani-mator!

Great buyer! Highly recommended!

Thanx again ani-mator!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

starflakeprj wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 11:13 am Bought Nithonat from elassi, who contacted me when seeing I was looking for it. Very nice and friendly guy. Recommended to do business with. Thanks!
Thank you. Can only mirror what you said. Nice contact and truly relaxed transaction. :tu:

just sold VC6 to ralfrobert. Smooth, fast transaction. Highest recommendations!!!

Zackit wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:40 pm Bought several plugins from

Dalek_33

very gentle, fast and fair, recommended!
Great experience selling to Zackit. Very responsive and quick. I recommend this buyer! :tu:
Hard to the Core till we meet our creator :party:

Bought Degrader from cclarry recommended
MBP, LOGIC X

babyblue wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:40 pm just sold VC6 to ralfrobert. Smooth, fast transaction. Highest recommendations!!!
Thanks, babyblue. Communication was both effective and pleasant. Great offer, by the way. Would buy from you again any time.

future-bit bought some software from me - pleasure to deal with, great communication, fast payment. Good buyer.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”