Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

chrisbryant wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 7:55 pm future-bit bought some software from me - pleasure to deal with, great communication, fast payment. Good buyer.
I bought some plugins from chrisbryant.

Great communication, friendly, speedy and above all: honest. Highly recommended.

Thanks a million!

Bought Stutter Edit 2 from Polki and he was very nice and helpful.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Had some great trades & transactions with all these highly recommended folks recently:

xandde1
ReleaseCandidate
Faland
sprnva
taesang
lgntnnr

Sold XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2 Custom bundle to simonsimonsimon12345. Smooth transaction and good communication. Highly recommended! :tu:

Kudos to XLN Audio for their support even on a Sunday. :clap:

Sold a Fabfilter bundle to thagreatbelow. Highly recommended buyer!
Karlush
Spotify

Bought FabFilter bundle from Karlingen. Great seller! Very quick! Thank you so much! :)

I just bought Remotify from andre9701

Excellent seller, fast and reliable.

orpheux wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:54 pm I just bought Remotify from andre9701

Excellent seller, fast and reliable.
Thank you, enjoy! :tu:

Bought Weiss Deess from rvr-alex. Great seller, highly recommended. Everything went smooth and fine! :party:

I bought the Soundtoys 5 Bundle license by buying from maxwelldub and the negotiation went smoothly.

Purchased Wedge Force Matcha from user parlopower. Fast and super smooth transaction - thanks!

Sold Wedge Force Matcha to 10bd01. Very fast communication and payment, friendly buyer. Anytime again - thanks!

Bought from Seller JorjhanC - amazing seller. Instant response, fair prices. Thank you!

Bought smooth operator from fir_sk88. Great transaction!

Bought FabFilter bundle from rvr-alex . Great seller! Fast transfer, thank you! :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”