Which developer do you own the most softsynths from?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Which developer do you own the most synths from?

U-He
30%
Native Instruments
24%
Arturia
11%
Rob Papen
1%
Tone 2
2%
GForce
No votes
Waldorf
0%
AAS
2%
Sugarbytes
0%
Softube
No votes
Roland
No votes
Tal Software
3%
Korg
1%
Synapse
2%
Spectrasonics
0%
Plugin Alliance
1%
It's a tie between 2 or 3 companies
7%
Individual Ones from diff. Devs collectively = more than any 1 dev
7%
Other / You forgot my favorite developer
4%
Who cares? I don't collect software I'm a producer; I hate this poll & I hate you.
3%
I'm baller asf & use strictly freeware & still make better music than u ever will
1%

Total votes: 306

RELATED
PRODUCTS

U-he, Arturia, or Native Instruments. But it's U-he or Arturia for the most use.

I use NI/ Kontakt the most. They just have such a huge amount of stuff. I don't use lots of the komplete Kontakt stuff, but I load tons of things into Kontakt in everything I make. I still use Absynth and fm8 regularly also. I would guess that when it comes to synths I use zebra as much as anything.
Last edited by Ah_Dziz on Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

From which developer do you own the most synths?
There, I feel better now. ❤️

Googly Smythe wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:36 pm From which developer do you own the most synths?
English isn't Latin and that's nonsense up with which I shall not put.

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:17 pmU-he, Arturia, or Native Instruments. But it's U-he or Arturia for the most use.
When it comes to what I use the most, that mostly comes down to the smaller developers, like Dmitry Sches (Thorn) and SPC (ArcSyn), although a lot of the Ujam stuff I own gets a good workout on my current covers project and Roli's Equator manages to find its way into most things I work on. I'd definitely use my Kontakt instruments a lot more if my bandmate also had them.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Held wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:20 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:36 pm From which developer do you own the most synths?
English isn't Latin and that's nonsense up with which I shall not put.
<blows raspberry>❤️

NI and Arturia for most use but also sylenth, serum. Diva, essentially for deep/soulful house.

I always lie on polls, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this one. So many options, which would be the best lie to tell?

ghettosynth wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:33 pm I always lie on polls, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this one. So many options, which would be the best lie to tell?
Sounds like "Who cares..." would be the obvious answer then.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

Some of those devs listed only have a couple of synths vs someone like U-he.

cryophonik wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:47 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:33 pm I always lie on polls, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this one. So many options, which would be the best lie to tell?
Sounds like "Who cares..." would be the obvious answer then.
Oh no, as I said, I always lie on polls.

Effectsworks wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 3:50 pm Some of those devs listed only have a couple of synths vs someone like U-he.
yes, but you can work out for each, what percentage of their output you own, using the maximum there for your vote.

the one you have least from, if there's a draw of 0, the one you wouldn't buy from even if the fee would save the planet

The most obvious one seems to be this: "Who cares? I don't collect software I'm a producer; I hate this poll & I hate you."

chk071 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 4:32 pm
The most obvious one seems to be this: "Who cares? I don't collect software I'm a producer; I hate this poll & I hate you."
Yes, but as I said, I always lie on polls.

Return to “Instruments”